Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING BB  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Redskin

Offline PumpDump

Saved my life, thanks so much for that!  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone reading her profile will see bareback and unprotected sex in her likes, but I'm sure those seeking bareback will appreciate you bringing her to their attention so they can add her to their hotlists.   :wacko: 

Just done a quick AW search and there's 17 profiles in the NE that list BB.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 04:58:10 pm by daviemac »

Online Kev3773

Just a heads up, list BB on profile.

External Link/Members Only

Why not put BB in your searches, then you can post all the links to protect us  :sarcastic:

Offline PumpDump

Why not put BB in your searches, then you can post all the links to protect us  :sarcastic:

I wish someone would show me how to do the BB searches on AW, would save me from having to read these threads  :lol:

Offline hairymonster

TBH there are more red flags on this profile at any given time than red square.

The profile does change with the wind though so a total newb may see it without bb ticked and sail in to meet on the same day.

Ive seen her on Xhamster camming, dressed half assed, slumped on a bed dragging from a huge spliff whinging that no one is paying her to take her clothes off. She has some ADHD thing and presumes a change to her profile will yield calls within the hour, so the profile changes massively and randomly .

Ive seen in any given week it go through a full retirement, change in location to the NW, cam only, oral only, limited quicky bb and the full monty bb.

So I suppose the OP wasnt as random in the warning, but it honestly shouldnt need it pointing out.

Online scutty brown

"Location is Blackhall Colliery"

sounds exotic

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
but it honestly shouldnt need it pointing out.
So you post on it and bring it back to the top of the board.   :dash: