Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Goddess Lina - Bloomsbury - Incall  (Read 2143 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034800) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline grrrreatnice

Link -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - 190 quid for 60 mins full service and Nuru Massage

Location - Nice room in a basement flat not far from Russell Square tube

Comms  - No issues and all done through text

The Girl - Pics are accurate body wise, and the current one with the flogger and bunny ears is pretty representative facially. I thought she was quite pretty. Very limited English so don't expect much chat, but it didn't hinder the meeting at all, and she was pleasant and bubbly throughout.

Services - Massage, Nuru Massage, OWO, Protected sex in a few positions. I wanted to try a nuru massage for a change, but we started off with an average oil massage on the plastic sheet that was put on the bed. Nuru itself was fun, and Lina has a nice routine for this. Personally would have preferred a bit slippier and on an air mattress or something, but I enjoyed it. Was off to the shower to get the gel off, before back to the room for some decent OWO, and eventuall on with the condom and some enthusiastic sex with light kissing before I ended up coming in the bag around an hour after arriving and I left a little later with a smile on my face.

Other than the above comments can't really fault it and if I was in the mood for a similar, but likely to be consistent punt I might return.

Would I visit again? - Unlikely, but was a solid session, so no real reason not to repeat other than wanting to try new things.

Would I recommend? - Yes, for a relatively vanilla service, but it is expensive for what it is IMO