Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: evelein bbw - Mechanical P&D - Croydon  (Read 384 times)

Offline timmycroycroy

evelein bbw - Paid £40 for 30 minutes

Seen Nov 2020

VS Link: External Link/Members Only

First review! Please forgive any mistakes.

When the compulsion takes hold, I would bang a can of pringles if it looked at me sexily. So after calling every woman in Croydon, I landed on Evelein.
I am a BBW guy so I thought, why not.

Communication:
Called the number and got the usual "text you address dahlink".
I kinda had an inkling where it was so had already pulled up there. Waited around and got the address to a well known location on a fairly busy Croydon road.

It was very late, but during the day this is a very busy area near a shit secondary school and not far from a tramstop.
The flat itself was ok. Was very busy with punters making their way in and out.
Room was your usual towel on bed kind of joint, smelling of cheap perfume and the last burning embers of my self respect.

Appearance:
Exactly what she looks like in the pictures... I like em big (I like em small... I just plain like em) She is a big woman, maybe in her late 30's early 40s.
Pleasant smile, but if you don't like em big and Hungarian, don't bother.

The business:
Typical Rom-style pump and dump shit. Fairly OK covered blowjob, and then some basic doggy and mish. Didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Conclusion.
Not going to downgrade her on looks because I wanted a BBW and got exactly what was advertised. The service was so-so but because of the price I can't really fault it. If you just need to release and don't give a shit who you are fucking, then go ahead. She was nice enough and friendly too so for £40 it's hard to give it less than neutral.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:40:47 am by timmycroycroy »