Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iphone/ viva street issue - help?  (Read 646 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

A few days ago I noticed that on viva street with my iPhone 13 (latest update on) when I look at a profile I hit the arrow to scroll the next photo, the photo number changes ie 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 etc both ways but I only ever see the first photo so I can’t see anymore.

Tried my other iPhone and it’s fine
Cleared cache / all safari data/ history
Restarted safari
Restarted phone

Any tech guys with any thoughts? Everything else works fine
Anyone else with this issue ?
It could be a coincidence but I updated the phone at a similar time

Thanks in advance

Offline Charmingthickdick

Hello ILO.

I and many many others have the same problem on iPad/iPhone with vivastreet since the upgrade. I posted same thing on a thread on UK discussion. The replies told me It is to do with the update and nothing we can do currently until they Apple send a patch. Vivastreet even sent a reply. See below.

Reviews: 16
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 12:07:02 pm »
Had the following from vivastreet helpdesk.

Thanks for reaching us back at Vivastreet concerning the pictures issue you've encountered on the website.

I would like to reassure you that we are totally aware of this issue. Unfortunately, I am afraid this issue is affecting users who are using latest version of iOS. The reason why we came up with that conclusion was because up until there, only iPhone users had reported this issue to us.

I really understand the inconvenience caused by the situation and I do apologize for this. Nevertheless, I would like to reassure you that it can be solved only with new updates/patches from Apple.

After looking at ways to better help you however, I strongly advise you to use the Google Chrome browser on another device apart from iPhone.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation and please don't hesitate to contact us back if you need any additional information.
Kind regards,

It doesn’t solve th3 situation but at least you know you haven’t broken it yourself.  :wackogirl:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Oh thought so
Many thanks for the reply matey, greatly appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’ve not had any issues with it. But have with that new stupid dial assist thing.

Offline gbyld87

bloody iphone peasants  :lol:

i would have thought VS would be working on a solution given there must be a significant minority of their mobile traffic coming from iOS devices.  If not every site with a scrolling image gallery is fucked, i'd dispute their assertion that 'it can only be resolved with an iOS patch', as clearly they have some code that's failing on those devices.  Does this bug affect ebay?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 06:32:53 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
bloody iphone peasants  :lol:

i would have thought VS would be working on a solution given there must be a significant minority of their mobile traffic coming from iOS devices.  If not every site with a scrolling image gallery is fucked, i'd dispute their assertion that 'it can only be resolved with an iOS patch', as clearly they have some code that's failing on those devices.  Does this bug affect ebay?

EBay’s all good, scrolls no probs for me
Been many years since my coding days so I’m no use

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Incase anyone hasn’t noticed this seems to have resolved now and working fine even finger swiping the photos

Offline Charmingthickdick

Yep. I noticed too. And no update from Apple so it must of been vivastreet issue all along.  :yahoo: