Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for muscly girl like this ..  (Read 8090 times)

Offline StealthGrey866

Just passing the working day as you do and stumbled across this...

External Link/Members Only

LOL - Apparently Ive seen and reviewed her!

Offline Lincs.man1

LOL - Apparently Ive seen and reviewed her!
Cant find a review SG..?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Just passing the working day as you do and stumbled across this...

Was brought up recently that she was formerly known as Bunnyblu. Mixed reviews...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18187

Offline gbyld87

reckon i still would... limited service is fine with me if they look the part.  Just like the afore-mentioned Maria, a banging body goes a long way.

Offline Dynasty89

Also, this one has popped up in Nottingham:

Reviews on here and some photos posted in the reviews suggest she's worth a look.

She looks great but doesn't seem that muscly as OP wanted.

Offline Mansfieldman

Yea not exactly what I was after! Maybe I’m looking for a unicorn

Offline ZeroCount

You should have said, that's much easier!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

I very much doubt if this unicorn will ever get off the groud let alone fly  :D

You should have said, that's much easier!

Offline papak

Pretty much, mate, women who have the kind of physique you're looking for are able to make more money/happier to be modelling or a personal trainer.

That being said, Paloma in Birmingham is the next best thing if the other SPs posted aren't taking your fancy:

Offline Mansfieldman

Bit far to travel but i am prepared to play the waiting game.
I think a Brazilian will answer my prayers but they are so unreliable unfortunately,
They don’t have to be gym fit, just look good in a pair of leggings 😂

Offline Hotdogboy88

This one definitely fits the bill.  Unbelievably gym fit in person, cracking legs.  Tours midlands fairly often.

As mentioned here. She is extremely toned. Not heavily muscled but stomach legs are toned as fuck. And she is hot.

And would look amazing in her gym gear.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 07:20:39 am by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline Mansfieldman

She’s in Leicester soon.. I will definitely be seeing her .. thanks !!

Offline Mansfieldman

Offline webpunter

I'm with you on this
Fit but not overly muscled

Love for her to have a body like this.. not a bodybuilder

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colindoe

Bit far to travel but i am prepared to play the waiting game.
I think a Brazilian will answer my prayers but they are so unreliable unfortunately,
They don’t have to be gym fit, just look good in a pair of leggings 😂

Chap, might be worth taking a look at Redroom Studios in long Eaton, their Twitter link is below.

Kasha has the kind of body I think you’re looking for 👍🏽

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 01:11:24 am by GingerNuts »

Offline j122

Kasha does have a very recent positive review by Colindoe: Kasha - Redroom Studio - Long Eaton

thighs do look good, shame she has no AW profile. No chance of me setting foot in her current place.

Offline ZeroCount

Saw this lass pop up on AW today, and thought of you OP.

Seems to have been a member for a while, but I certainly haven't seen her around before. She's not for me with those tiddies (pretty much my worst nightmare!) but I figured some of you might enjoy that bod.

Offline Mansfieldman

Thanks but her profile doesn’t seem very friendly…
Only 2 hour outcalls?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Only 2 hour outcalls?

Think you have misread it mate. She only do an out all meet that’s a minimum of 2 hours long if you want shorter then you have to visit her. £130 an hour if genuine here body looks perfect for you.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Only 2 hour outcalls?
Her profile reads like a right miserable cunt and probably reflects the kind of service offered.

Offline londonroad

This girl is on Seeking site. You can create a profile for free to view her but to send messages you will have to pay a subscription. Not aware of her appearing on any other sites.
She is London based. Profile name is Fitness Girl. Not cheap.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 08:27:13 am by londonroad »

Offline londonroad

Fitness Girl London photo from her Seeking public profile

Offline papak

Think you have misread it mate. She only do an out all meet that’s a minimum of 2 hours long if you want shorter then you have to visit her. £130 an hour if genuine here body looks perfect for you.

I think MansfieldMan is most interested in big(ish) strong looking legs. This SP looks like she's got pretty normal looking legs.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Her profile reads like a right miserable cunt and probably reflects the kind of service offered.

Spoke to her yesterday sounds really nice willing to accommodate my time requests but I couldn’t commit till last minute then she was booked. Will try again tomorrow.
Just think she can’t be doing with time wasters.

Offline webpunter

Stunning
Bet she's fit enuf for extended proper CG, feet on bed
Gonna have to do a peruse on seeking
Awank & massage gaffs getting a bit samey

Fitness Girl London photo from her Seeking public profile

Offline Ziv007

This girl is on Seeking site. You can create a profile for free to view her but to send messages you will have to pay a subscription. Not aware of her appearing on any other sites.
She is London based. Profile name is Fitness Girl. Not cheap.

Could you kindly post or DM her contact details?

Offline GingerNuts

Could you kindly post or DM her contact details?

Are you a member of seeking.com?

Offline Mansfieldman

Yes not quite what I’m after. But I do appreciate all of you seeking out these little gems..

Offline Ziv007

Are you a member of seeking.com?

I am not a member of seeking.com and am worried about them publishing the names of their customers (via the credit card details) or those details getting hacked.  If you are a member and contacted her and are willing to share her contact details, that will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline GingerNuts

I am not a member of seeking.com and am worried about them publishing the names of their customers (via the credit card details) or those details getting hacked.  If you are a member and contacted her and are willing to share her contact details, that will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

However polite you are you're taking the mickey asking people who pay to use the site to pass on her details. I don't imagine you contacting her out of the blue would go down well anyway.

Offline londonroad

Thanks!

Try using the Revolut app for making the payment. Nothing guaranteed, but many consider it to be the best current way to keep your private details away from the Seeking site.
May I also add - I totally agree with the comments made by Ginger Nuts.

Offline webpunter

I very much doubt that any UKP'er will share any details with you on an AW burd or seeking advertiser, however seemingly minor whatever it is being requested might be
Requesting private contact details on someone advertising on a paid for subscription platform  :wacko:
Cant figure if you are a complete bell-end or an opportunist, coming up with some bollox excuse mentioning hacking blah blah 
Yet another request for info, leopards & spots  :rolleyes:
Why not try & break the habit of a lifetime, stop worrying & actually go punting [muscled burd or otherwise]
Then amaze us with a review, knock us over with a feather 
It'll be bed time soon, get mummy to read you a story

Thanks!

Another example of a UKP'er contributing the square root of fuck all over an extended period
IMO new members should have a year [tops] to post a review, otherwise they are chucked off  :bomb:
Might be a very occasional exception where whoever it is clearly demonstrates that they have been punting previously, tho for whatever reason it is can't do presently
& at the same time they make a positive contribution to UKP in other ways
This fucktard fails on all aspects with considerable ease, what a surprise
Off you fuck

Offline contentguy

Thanks!

You seriously expect members to share contact details with you when….

I give up :dash: you’re a stalking leach!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Thanks!
If you want contact details then join, all you seem to do is ask for contact details and that is not the way this site works.

You need to start making some form of useful contributions or you won't be here much longer.

Offline mr.bluesky

I very much doubt that any UKP'er will share any details with you on an AW burd or seeking advertiser, however seemingly minor whatever it is being requested might be
Requesting private contact details on someone advertising on a paid for subscription platform  :wacko:
Cant figure if you are a complete bell-end or an opportunist, coming up with some bollox excuse mentioning hacking blah blah 
Yet another request for info, leopards & spots  :rolleyes:
Why not try & break the habit of a lifetime, stop worrying & actually go punting [muscled burd or otherwise]
Then amaze us with a review, knock us over with a feather 
It'll be bed time soon, get mummy to read you a story

:lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

Muscle_milf_cassie

Though I'm struggling to see the musclyness on her...

Offline Mansfieldman

She is certainly not for me

Offline Corky

I have this one on my research list;

EDIT - ah I see there are reviews on here - some not good at all....
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:33:16 pm by Corky »

Offline Colston36

I wasn't going to anyway but thanks.   :hi: I don't see it listed on her AW profile so thanks for the intel.

No prices that I could see

Offline hunkybc

Muscle_milf_cassie

Though I'm struggling to see the musclyness on her...

Doesn't look that muscley...needs to be more toned

Offline Lincs.man1

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 01:10:31 pm by Lincs.man1 »