Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington (Best Punt Ever)  (Read 7193 times)

88 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (78 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
20 review(s) for TANYA BABE (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

I can see why Tanya is heavily reviewed on here.  Never been able to meet Tanya due to either she wasn't working or times didn't work out.  In the office and tried my luck so fired off a text to see if available at that time as Tanya was my Plan A.  As a back up text Olina to see what girls were available at that time as unfortunately Betty wasn't.  Time was pressing as was about to text Olina to see if Nancy was still available when Tanya text back to say she was available at that time.  Needed to phone Tanya to confirm that booking and asked if she could wear particular outfit.  Blue pill taken 45 mins before the meet.

Communication: Good communication from Tanya as mentioned above.

Price: £130 for 1 hour

Girl: Absolutely gorgeous as her pics do not do Tanya justice.  Her age states 42 as she could pass for mid 30s as I told her that as well.

Meeting: Took place about 3 weeks ago, late afternoon.  Postcode given and once arrived texted and door number/code given to enter into the place.  Ground floor flat thankfully as saves going up mountains of stairs.

Usual door hiding trick but once saw Tanya was blown away.  From the very first minute to the last minute full on kissing, LFK and DFK.  Proper GFE was like returned from a business trip waiting to greet you.  Dressed as requested as looked amazing in jeans shorts and vest top.  Lots of kissing standing by the door.  OMG she is a great kisser probably the best I have had.  Tongue deep in the mouth as well.  Eventually moved into the bedroom whilst kissing more as exploring her body and having my fingers down her jean shorts.  When eventually come up for air Tanya asked if I would like a shower which I did and make sure it was quick.  Notes left on the dressing table in the bedroom which Tanya didn't even bother to check throughout the punt as was just left there.  Got undressed and had a right stonking boner which Tanya liked the look of with a cheeky glint in her eye.  As said made sure that shower was quick as Tanya was sitting in the living room as I was coming out. 

Back into the bedroom which more full on kissing as stripped Tanya naked to reveal a sexy fit tight body with great bolt ons.  Towel round my waist soon dropped to the floor with the strength of my boner.  Tanya moved down to worship my cock with her mouth and tongue.  My god must of been the best blowjob I have received.  Proper taking it her mouth as nose pressed on my stomach.  Had to tell her to slow down as didn't want to cum to quick as asked Tanya to tease me.  OMG she did as nibbling, licking the whole shaft, sucking and licking my balls etc.  Glorious sight seeing this in the mirror as Tanya ensure was in a perfect position to see.  Great eye contact from Tanya including looking in the mirror at me as never forget that look as lavishing up my cock. Glorious sight seeing my precum dripping onto her shoulders.  After about 10 mins or so like this exploded about 5 days worth into her mouth which she took every drop and make sure every drop was unloaded from my cumhole.  My legs buckled under the explosion as had to hold onto Tanya shoulders. Tanya spat out my cum into a a tissue quietly.

Then we move to the bed having a good chat about stuff, work, the world etc as we are cuddling up and rubbing each other.  Tanya asked if I wanted a massage or anything else which I declined as happy what we was doing.  After about 10-15 mins started to get hard again from Tanya touch as she put her mouth round my cock again which was getting harder and harder.  I asked that wanted sex instead as Tanya seemed pleased to hear.  Condom on and Tanya went on top with plenty of deep kissing and sucking her boobs.  Slow and sensual build up as Tanya was riding me which followed into us both going at it hammer and tongs as speed varied as was getting tired.  Tanya getting right into it as watching her with her eyes closed and genuine moaning and panting.  My balls were completely soaked from Tanya pussy juices.  Tanya did ask if wanted to changed position which i said I am happy if you are which she smiled and gave me a deep passionate kiss.  It seemed a eternity in this position as fucking each other which eventually come in the bag as was totally spent.

Cleaned and just laying on the bed next to each other talking and Tanya giving me compliments.  No clock watching from Tanya as I had to be somewhere else as I checked the time as was over the hour.  If I didn't have to go then am sure Tanya would of been in no rush to kick me out as she said her next client wasn't for a few hours as I was her first one of the day.  Took another shower which Tanya come in the bathroom sitting on edge of the bath continuing talking.  Came out with more full on kissing.  Got dressed and before left more full on deep kissing by the door.  I didn't want to leave and impression I got Tanya didn't want me to go either. In and out around 75 mins.

No need to ask if I want to return.  Without the doubt best punt ever as Tanya is gorgeous, sexy, full on kissing and french kissing which is top of my list, friendly, great conversation to have with and she seems to enjoy the job.  She will always be my Plan A now and if I can't book her I may not look elsewhere (famous last words!).  I am going to be very particular who I see now as not just anyone.  This was the first time I had not given oral on a punt which is unlike me so this will definitely happen when I see Tanya again.  Great VFM without a doubt as can't go wrong.

Online patelprat

Fantastic review!
Mimics some of my experiences with her.

Her kissing is certainly next level.

Offline tim.smith

Seems as though Tanya has taken her profile down, i saw her very recently but there was no mention of quitting or a long break, does anyone have any info?
Has anyone managed to get an appointment after today, if so could they ask?

Offline Surrey1974

I saw her again in the week which again was another top punt. Details to follow. Tanya didn't mention she was going away or taking her profile down.

Offline tim.smith

nice, guess we will just have to see as more news flows in.....

Online patelprat

Shouldn't be gone. I saw her on Friday!

She'll be back, as we already discussed an April meet up.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 05:52:51 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

Seems as though Tanya has taken her profile down, i saw her very recently but there was no mention of quitting or a long break, does anyone have any info?
Has anyone managed to get an appointment after today, if so could they ask?

Btw why not simply ask yourself on her number, given you are a regular?

Offline tim.smith

I was going to but given Tanya’s response rate figured I’d get a quicker response here, and I was right  :lol:

Online patelprat

I was going to but given Tanya’s response rate figured I’d get a quicker response here, and I was right  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Surrey1974

I saw her again in the week which again was another top punt. Details to follow. Tanya didn't mention she was going away or taking her profile down.
Second visit as follows....

Happened about 2 weeks go early evening/late afternoon.
Full on kissing, LFK and DFK from the off to the end like 1st visit.
When she got my hard cock out from my boxers she went 'Thank God your shaven' which I normally am anyway and always ensure with every punt.  Take note guys as that's how to please her!
Teasing blowjob in front of the mirror.  Didn't get to taste that pussy in 1st visit so lifted her on dressing table in front of the mirror and went for it as making her wet with no fake moans as you get this with Tanya. She was feeling uncomfortable on it after a while so moved to bed where went down on her again which made her cum.  She thanked me a lot.  Asked where like to fuck her so said doggy in front of the mirror.  Whilst fucking her doggy she was going I love to watch whilst being fucked.  1st round completed.
After a rest and talking whilst cuddling and stroking each other onto second round as her in cowgirl.  Various pacing with slow/sensual and really going for it.  Thought at one point we was going to break the bed.  Tanya really gets into it as her pussy was dripping wet as my balls were soaked again like 1st visit.  Was going for sometime as was both feeling exhausted and my cock lost a bit of hardness.  Condom off then Tanya sucking me hard again with licking as well including balls.  Wasn't going to happen for 2nd time so Tanya moved next to me with kissing me lightly whilst stoking my hard cock.  This was a massive turn off and eventually unleashed another load all over her hand and my body which really took my breath away as moaned loudly in pleasure.  Tanya kissed me asking if I was okay as we both had a massive smiles on our face. 
Bit of chit chat again, cleaned up, took a shower, got dressed with more chatting and then another big lasting snog before I left.  Tanya thanked me for coming again which I will be back.  My number 1 punt always.  No clock watching at all again.  You just can't go wrong with Tanya as 1st class service, genuine as well as no faking and such a friendly good looking woman.  Already counting down the days when I want to see her again.

Online patelprat

she went 'Thank God your shaven' which I normally am anyway and always ensure with every punt.  Take note guys as that's how to please her!

Really?  :) I am never fully shaven down below (in fact, not even close, except I do try to keep my balls fairly hairless), and as far as I'm aware, it's never been an issue or talking point for her when giving me OWO (unless she's been too polite to say?!).

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:20:09 am by patelprat »

Offline tim.smith

Second visit as follows....

Happened about 2 weeks go early evening/late afternoon.
Full on kissing, LFK and DFK from the off to the end like 1st visit.
When she got my hard cock out from my boxers she went 'Thank God your shaven' which I normally am anyway and always ensure with every punt.  Take note guys as that's how to please her!
Teasing blowjob in front of the mirror.  Didn't get to taste that pussy in 1st visit so lifted her on dressing table in front of the mirror and went for it as making her wet with no fake moans as you get this with Tanya. She was feeling uncomfortable on it after a while so moved to bed where went down on her again which made her cum.  She thanked me a lot.  Asked where like to fuck her so said doggy in front of the mirror.  Whilst fucking her doggy she was going I love to watch whilst being fucked.  1st round completed.
After a rest and talking whilst cuddling and stroking each other onto second round as her in cowgirl.  Various pacing with slow/sensual and really going for it.  Thought at one point we was going to break the bed.  Tanya really gets into it as her pussy was dripping wet as my balls were soaked again like 1st visit.  Was going for sometime as was both feeling exhausted and my cock lost a bit of hardness.  Condom off then Tanya sucking me hard again with licking as well including balls.  Wasn't going to happen for 2nd time so Tanya moved next to me with kissing me lightly whilst stoking my hard cock.  This was a massive turn off and eventually unleashed another load all over her hand and my body which really took my breath away as moaned loudly in pleasure.  Tanya kissed me asking if I was okay as we both had a massive smiles on our face. 
Bit of chit chat again, cleaned up, took a shower, got dressed with more chatting and then another big lasting snog before I left.  Tanya thanked me for coming again which I will be back.  My number 1 punt always.  No clock watching at all again.  You just can't go wrong with Tanya as 1st class service, genuine as well as no faking and such a friendly good looking woman.  Already counting down the days when I want to see her again.

Nice review,

So when she said '''Thank God your shaven''  ..  does that mean that the first time you went to see her you were not fully shaven ? ,

Offline Surrey1974

Really?  :) I am never fully shaven down below (in fact, not even close, except I do try to keep my balls fairly hairless), and as far as I'm aware, it's never been an issue or talking point for her when giving me OWO (unless she's been too polite to say?!).

Maybe the last few clients she saw were not shaven so was a relief for her.

Offline Surrey1974

Nice review,

So when she said '''Thank God your shaven''  ..  does that mean that the first time you went to see her you were not fully shaven ? ,

I was fully shaven the 1st time. She may of not remembered. Or from my last comment last few clients she saw were hairy.

Offline Bartolomeo

It's definitely that she has some (or many) clients that see her that do not bother with any grooming down below at all. Just like how we appreciate WGs making effort about their appearance and being well groomed, they also appreciate it, and it can help with getting better service.

Offline MLawro93

It's definitely that she has some (or many) clients that see her that do not bother with any grooming down below at all. Just like how we appreciate WGs making effort about their appearance and being well groomed, they also appreciate it, and it can help with getting better service.

I always found it shocking how many SPs I've seen complain about the same things concerning hygiene, especially ones where guys don't wipe their arse and it is still covered in shit  :lol: Unless it is the same guy going around London, what is so hard at wiping?

Gotta ensure the balls are nice and clean, if you have hair, keep it nice and tidy. A nice bonus is that it makes you look bigger!  :cool:

Offline Surrey1974

Totally echo that

Offline Surrey1974

I always found it shocking how many SPs I've seen complain about the same things concerning hygiene, especially ones where guys don't wipe their arse and it is still covered in shit  :lol: Unless it is the same guy going around London, what is so hard at wiping?

Gotta ensure the balls are nice and clean, if you have hair, keep it nice and tidy. A nice bonus is that it makes you look bigger!  :cool:

Yuck that is disgusting that can't do that. Your not wrong there as I find it makes you look bigger.