Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Tiffany x - Blackheath/Greenwich  (Read 740 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7437742) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

When: about 1 months ago
Where: Blackheath/Greenwich
Duration: 15 mins (booked for 30 mins then changed my mind)
Cost: £50
Services: OWO, Sex in doggy and missionary

This is my second review of this girl. Thought it prudent because my rating has changed

Girl: NOT As per pics..... obviously still her, but lots of angling and hiding key features. Her face was smaller when last I saw her. She has put on more weight which, when she is standing, has her closer to a square shaped person. She is developing more of a gut than previously and somehow her tits have gotten smaller. double chin juuuuuuuuust starting to come through  a tiny bit

Action: Nothing to say really, estate area where I think people have an idea what happens in that flat. A nosy old lady very politely said hi to me but just stood there acting like she was looking for something for the same duration i was waiting for a flat number...which was about 4 minutes. The second i got the flat number the lady took off
Anyway,...into the flat, into the room...built for purpose but nothing great. A bit seedy if i am honest, but i like that as it sets the mood for the occasion. Paid up, she took off her clothes like a military event....the proceeded to give head
Head game was above average cause i remember thinking that i could let her go on for a bit, but I asked her to stop after 3 mins or so.....then asked for doggy. Did some doggy standing up....then did some doggy on the bed...then some missionary.....nutted, got dressed and left. No complaints from her but she put in the work

Would i recommend? Not really recommend but i think she is a decent pump and dump if you can look past physical features initially (especially considering what you THINK you might get from looking at her profile pics)
Will i return? Yes. Anyone that doesnt complain about size is a repeat visit for me

Any questions then just ask

p.S Is anyone starting to get irate about how SPs position themselves on the bed for doggy when you are standing? I keep torturing my shins LOL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow thanks for the update on her, I'm not surprised she has put on a bit, I know what you mean though I've seen her a few times and only if she is in my area I'd reach out. I thought she maybe in the same place as Alexa23 those new builds flats.

Offline sparkus

I noticed there's been a sudden increase in the numbers of Hungarians in Blackheath on AW/VS.