Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon - Livia (Latina)  (Read 1185 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6409280) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline !blewabagtoday

External Link/Members Only

LOOKS:
It is not the girl in the pics but I stayed. She was attractive enough for me so didn't think about walking at all. There is strong resemblance to the photos, like she was using old pics from 10 years ago or has not worked out during the pandemic lol. But in the end it is deffo a  diff girl. The butt shot in the tub is a good depiction of what it looks like in doggy. That mb a real pic. Facially, average to good looking, not much makeup which I prefer. Stands about 5'8" with meat on the bone. Tattoo between breasts, implants are not overdone and sit on her naturally. Has the girl next door look if you were living in South America lol.

SERVICE:
She has a very feminine energy in a soft, sensual way. We did LFK with some Tongue flicks. Multiple positions, fake moans sounded very real and natural. Dirty talk asking me to fuck her hard. She did a great acting job. nothing felt rushed. Nice big mirror for checking angles.  Room was clean and spacious

Negotiated owo up front for  + 20, finished w/ cim.

Modern flat about 10 min walk from the station. Not far from Funhouse in Croydon.

COMMS:
quick text replies, not sure if it was her or a pimp, not sure if she is affiliated with the new Brazilian crew as her texting style was different. She mb a true independent.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 03:12:33 am by !blewabagtoday »

Offline Sinz

Pics links to multiple profiles on twitter and OnlyFan accounts, safe to say the pics are stolen.

Offline !blewabagtoday

None of these pics are the girl I saw. The SP looks like a less attractive cousin or the resemblance comes from the fact they are both latina.

She can be the same girl only if you had a few pints.