Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Ranticha  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Little-me

Hi I would like to know more about Ranticha and Leela from Beckenham, I have read a lot of very good reviews and what services they provide, just wondering if anyone has had the good opertunity to get full penertration service and in a scale of 1-10 ten being mind blowing, at what cost to the pocket.

Elfy

Both are lovely ladies , leela a bit younger but both slim .  Neither have let me have full service but good b2b , owo and kissing of breasts and on a good day reverse oral, £40 for hours massage and &100 for extras as mentioned ...

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for your views, really interesting! It would be good to see your reviews of both ladies! When did you visit them and what experiences did you have? It would be good for you to post reviews to support everyone on the forum! :hi:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:18:41 pm by mattmatt »

Offline Chivvy

Both are lovely ladies , leela a bit younger but both slim .  Neither have let me have full service but good b2b , owo and kissing of breasts and on a good day reverse oral, £40 for hours massage and &100 for extras as mentioned ...

£40 + £100 ?  Seems expensive for non full service.

Pete

Offline Little-me

sounds good to me Elfy, I'll have to book myself in when Ranticha gets back  :D hopefully splash some big cash and see what happens.

Online Jonestown

£40 + £100 ?  Seems expensive for non full service.

Pete

Note: Little-Me and Elfy are both working PR / touting for this SP.

Elfy

Couldn’t be further from the truth lol , just goes to dhow the lack of knowledge of some people . 

Online myothernameis

Couldn’t be further from the truth lol , just goes to dhow the lack of knowledge of some people .

We will let admin decide, and you and Little-me both joined on 13 Feb, coincidence, or what, very strange I would say

Elfy

As per my previous rems lapsed member , was on as hotrod but can’t remember my login details since the site changed .  No futher comments ad time to move on lol

Online myothernameis

As per my previous rems lapsed member , was on as hotrod but can’t remember my login details since the site changed .  No futher comments ad time to move on lol

Bye bye hot rod, aka Elfy

Online Jonestown

Little-Me aka Elfy, you couldnt make it up, could you ?

Offline Jimmyhocki

What do these girls look like? Any hot piercings or tattoos

Online Jonestown

What do these girls look like? Any hot piercings or tattoos

another "punter" been on here best part of two years with five posts to his name all about Leela/Rachida, how very strange.

Offline NickA

After a thwarted previous visit, I finally got to see Ranticha for the first time. The venue, as previously discussed, is not in the nicest part of beckenham. A drab 60s council estate with a discarded mattress on the front lawn! But this was in the middle of the day and I felt safe enough.

The flat and the room itself were fine - and spotlessly clean. I found Ranticha incredibly attractive, but I think she knows it. She was more awkward and shy than I had expected to begin with. But as it was my first visit I presumed she was sussing me out. Her massage is great for all the right therapuetic reasons but I felt like a dog with two dicks and was uncommonly eager to see her with her kit off.

She didn't look that keen, but agreed to B2B. I get the feeling she'd rather have tossed me off and saved B2B til next time - more money and she'd clocked the eager look on my face. I found her body stunning. The nipples would have your eye out, and there isn't an ounce of fat on her. As gorgeous as she is, I could already tell that I was going to find this frustrating, and when she plonked her vagina on my balls that feeling only got worse.

Long story short, she stuck her tongue in my mouth, encouraged me to suck her tits and finger her pussy and rubbed her gash all over me. But she refused RO and Oral on me ("Next time babee, I promise…" Of course!). After 15 minutes of us with our hands all over each other, I started to feel like I was a teenager with his first girlfriend, who'd taken her kit off but won't actually 'put out'.

I'm a big fan of FBSM - and it's my preferred choice most of the time - but in this case I simply fancied her too much. I can deal with the less than stunning Chinese girls in my local parlour. But to have a body like Ranticha's grinding on top of you was a bit too frustrating. An explosive ending and an empty wallet ensued.

I'll probably go back, if only to get my tongue up that heavenly pussy. :lol:

Callisto

Nick, could you describe Ranticha a bit?  I've been back through the various threads, and there's scant info about her - age, build, chest, prettiness, etc.  Would appreciate it.  Your experience sounds.. odd.  Equal parts brill and frustrating.

Offline NickA

Nick, could you describe Ranticha a bit?  I've been back through the various threads, and there's scant info about her - age, build, chest, prettiness, etc.  Would appreciate it.  Your experience sounds.. odd.  Equal parts brill and frustrating.

It's all subjective. I think she's very good looking - small delicate features, long black hair. She'd older - late thirties, maybe even 40s. But has a teenager's body, good medium to large-sized breasts. Nipples like golf tees. Long slim legs - maybe a little skinny even - a peachy arse. Trimmed pubic hair when i saw her. Not fully shaved. Pubes are a plus in my book. She's a MILF in great shape. Try for yourself and please report back.

Offline Private Member

There was a Review previously that compared the three known Thai masseurs in Beckenham

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159410.msg1750668#msg1750668

As I responded in that post Ranchita is by far the best looking in my humble opinion - but the most expensive. I stand by that still

Since that review I saw Ranchita more recently hoping to push her boundaries at a reasonable price. All I was able to negotiate was her topless and a hand job for £60 for 30 minutes - not good value when you look around at what others provide for that amount. Saying that there is something about her - fit body and friendly demeanour that didn't make me think I had overpaid as I left happy enough.

BTW - Nick describes her well.... In my head she wouldn't look out of place on my arm walking down the road  :dance: Saying that I would most probably would look very much out of place on her arm  :cry:

Offline NickA

There was a Review previously that compared the three known Thai masseurs in Beckenham

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159410.msg1750668#msg1750668

As I responded in that post Ranchita is by far the best looking in my humble opinion - but the most expensive. I stand by that still

Since that review I saw Ranchita more recently hoping to push her boundaries at a reasonable price. All I was able to negotiate was her topless and a hand job for £60 for 30 minutes - not good value when you look around at what others provide for that amount. Saying that there is something about her - fit body and friendly demeanour that didn't make me think I had overpaid as I left happy enough.

BTW - Nick describes her well.... In my head she wouldn't look out of place on my arm walking down the road  :dance: Saying that I would most probably would look very much out of place on her arm  :cry:

She's a real YMMV service provider, by the sound of it. I know she's sucked off some members (no pun intended) and allowed RO. But I sense she amends her service depending on who she's with and how well she knows them.

I was surprised she was so raunchy during the B2B as she initially said she'd rather wait til next time - and it was the first time she'd met me. Who knows? This game is still full of surprises.

Like I said, I found her too attractive, if that makes any sense. I'm happy to be wanked off by women I've no burning desire to fuck. But Ranticha is not that. She'd turn my head if I saw her in the street..... with or without you on her arm!

Callisto

Thanks Nick, much appreciated.

Offline cookiemon

Anyone have her number? Gumtree link not working

Offline Little-me

Hi Cookiemon, Rantincha's number is 07413233510   Some people here know i'm a Ranticha fan, I think she ticks all the boxes, please show her respect and you'll find she will respond to you so much better, please let us know how you get on.

Offline cookiemon

Hi Cookiemon, Rantincha's number is 07413233510   Some people here know i'm a Ranticha fan, I think she ticks all the boxes, please show her respect and you'll find she will respond to you so much better, please let us know how you get on.

Saw her today and did a review. Was a good time. How would you describe rantichas face? Masseuse was pretty but got a funny feeling she wasn't the same as the one everyone else has seen. Could be wrong though.

Offline LLPunting

Saw her today and did a review. Was a good time. How would you describe rantichas face? Masseuse was pretty but got a funny feeling she wasn't the same as the one everyone else has seen. Could be wrong though.

It's been noted before in the various threads that other girls "sub" in at Ranticha's place.
Try using this search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:ukpunting.com+ranticha
And similarly for Beckenham and Clock House.  You might find the girl you met described amongst that lot.