Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Refresh Thai - Closed?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline taffy83

Hi all

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted, not been able to get out and do some putting/massage for far too long . Just been lurking on here reading reviews, thanks to all that do this, while I am not regularly active in terms of posting I do appreciate the reviews!  :drinks:

I’ve been in Cardiff this week so thought I would try and get a massage sorted with Mali as it’s been a long time! Been calling all week but no answer, anyone know if they have closed?

Thanks

Offline smarties789

Passed the shop yesterday. They're closed for refurbishment 2nd and 3rd November. Should re-open 4/11.

Offline taffy83

Passed the shop yesterday. They're closed for refurbishment 2nd and 3rd November. Should re-open 4/11.

Thanks for the quick reply mate! Bloody typical! Going back home today so will miss them!

Need to get back in the game, slim picking further up the valleys. Nothing close what you would get in Cardiff (going off other reviews). Don’t have a car so restricted to walking from queen street area which doesn’t help.

Oh well will have to try and get back closer to Xmas.

Thanks again!

Offline Cardiffguy

They are redoing the kitchen.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Hope they’re installing a new shower

Offline Cardiffguy

Shower was redone on last refurb recently.. there's a link somewhere on this site.. looks tidy now