Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are You Adventurous?  (Read 807 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Cardiff was found to be most sexually adventurous place!

External Link/Members Only

SirPhilipXX

I always suspected that Cardiff is the best city in the UK to live in, now that's the clincher.

Offline ampersand

I always suspected that Cardiff is the best city in the UK to live in, now that's the clincher.

Don't believe everything you read - it is self assessment. My experience of civvy Cardiff girls - which I accept is not that extensive - does not support this. Lots of girls seem to think they are something special generally - their opinions of themselves obviously extend to their sex lives as well.

dj3k

Love the comment box on the article!

This one my fav!

fargo, colchester, 17 hours ago

Everything in this article is DISGUSTING! Honestly, why can't people control these heinous urges to collide atoms with strangers - most of whom have the plague anyway. FACT. And where was the 'adventurous sex' then? I imagine 'adventurous sex' to involve animals, plants (consenting or otherwise) and possibly a found glove.

Offline Corus Boy

Love the comment box on the article!

This one my fav!

fargo, colchester, 17 hours ago

Everything in this article is DISGUSTING! Honestly, why can't people control these heinous urges to collide atoms with strangers - most of whom have the plague anyway. FACT. And where was the 'adventurous sex' then? I imagine 'adventurous sex' to involve animals, plants (consenting or otherwise) and possibly a found glove.

Daily Mail Reader's Comments provide some of the best humour on the Internet IMO. :)