Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy miss taylor  (Read 2100 times)

thatguy

Offline aazbo22

ive sent a AW message - just waiting now lol
i need to fo to llanelli tomorrow so good opportunity for my fist punt

Offline Corus Boy

Wasn't she, or those photos part of the Merthyr based crew from some months back?

Offline aazbo22

Wasn't she, or those photos part of the Merthyr based crew from some months back?

i havnt got a clue

Husqvarna360

Yes same group of girls, they are all £90 for 30mins, and only show in one place for a day at a time :scare:

Offline aazbo22

so is that a bad thing lol?

Husqvarna360

Can only go on my experience, in particular with dirty destiny :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :dash: :scare:

Randolph69

External Link/Members Only

has anyone seen her?
Saw her a couple of months ago. Tall girl, not stunning facially but good body. Satisfactory punt - she delivered as expected but without great involvement I thought. Maybe it was me.

Offline aazbo22

Well i have had no reply from her
But booked welsh candice for pre work punt  :yahoo:

Offline LondonDominic

Just seen her profile. Hidden feedback, guys... Looks like a PG scam to me.

Offline Gastroboy

Just seen her profile. Hidden feedback, guys... Looks like a PG scam to me.
Not in this area now! Looks like nobody has been interested in this thread since 2016.

Offline Avg_Joe

Now showing in Newbury, and was listed in that previous pimped group, as said feedback hidden, although 12 positive, so dunno why they'd hide, my spidey senses are saying give this one a swerve, so i don't think i'll be TOFTT !

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Daffodil

Yeh, saw her a couple of months ago in South Wales. Agree with above, nice enough body, but face left a bit to be desired. Perfunctory punt. Comms, apartment, etc. were all fine enough. Wouldn’t really recommend unless no other options.