Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth of London - anyone seen her?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Nigel57

I'm coming down to the Kensington area next week and I like the look of Elizabeth of London, but there is only one review on here that looks a bit too good to be true, it reads a bit like a promoter.

I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this SP or any others in the area.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The888

There's a few reviews on Pnet.
Seems to be alright....go for it.

Looks a little bit like Sophie of London aka Elizabeth/Libby of Hamiltons from about 6yrs ago.

She was English though (but could pass off as Med easily), but the looks and age are about right.

If it her, I'll be over it. She was great.

Let us know if you see her
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 07:25:37 am by The888 »

Offline Nigel57

There's a few reviews on Pnet.
Seems to be alright....go for it.

Looks a little bit like Sophie of London aka Elizabeth/Libby of Hamiltons from about 6yrs ago.

She was English though (but could pass off as Med easily), but the looks and age are about right.

If it her, I'll be over it. She was great.

Let us know if you see her

Appointment made for next week!

Offline Edbored

Have spotted on AW as EmmaKissesUK External Link/Members Only, there's one UKP review from 2019 under that

Offline isbcar

Saw her a few years ago. Incall in her west london apt. Mid 30s, italian, size 8. I recall it was pretty standard service dfk, multiple positions, cim. Heard she started offering duos but didnt bother going back

Offline Jerk Chicken

OP I added this one to my HL following a review this month.

Looking forward to your update to see how it compares.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298026.0
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Nigel57

Have spotted on AW as EmmaKissesUK External Link/Members Only, there's one UKP review from 2019 under that

It's certainly the same phone number.  I'll find out next week!