Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - Hot collection  (Read 581 times)

Offline hw189

External Link/Members Only     Anyone?

Not seen her and she doesn't appeal to me looks wise (but, that's my opinion though). You also got to bear in mind that HC use extensive photoshopping to make that ladies look more appealing. But at £200 per hour (£250 if you want CIM and £300 if you want anal with her) the prices are frankly a piss take (again, my opinion). If you are happy with those prices, take a punt and report back.

My personal experience with HC is that they used to be a safe bet several years ago, with ladies at reasonable prices (£150 to £200 if they were very popular and offered everything). Of recent they are rather hit and miss. Mainly because of the influx of Romanians which HC (and other sister agencies) disguise the ladies nationality as 'Eastern Europeans' / Spanish / Italian, or in worst cases 'Russian' or 'Polish'. £250 to £300 per hour for some unknown (possibly unreliable Romanian) whore is frankly a piss take. You're better off going to Hamiltons, Bijoux or Allure with that sort of money (they are more reliable and offer English girls for that price).

On a side note I have noticed several times that whenever a girl from HC receives a positive review on this site, the prices for that girl immediately goes up (hello Hot Collection!).

Offline hw189

Oh, and another thing; Most of the ladies listed on sites like HC are clearly not getting enough business. If you scour AW you will often find those ladies far cheaper (and likely with their true nationality!).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:14:44 pm by hw189 »