Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls refusing feedback.  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

When I have had a good session with a girl I like to give feedback both here and on AW. Sometimes at the end of an appointment the girl may ask if I can give them feedback via AW, and I usually ask if they would like a review on UKP. Half the time the girl has not heard of UKP so the are usually quite happy to have a review on here.

Recently I saw a girl, had a great time and asked if she wanted feedback on AW but she declined. I didn't ask if she wanted a review on UKP based on her first reply. I think she's worried about getting too busy, she likes to see no more than 2-3 guys a day maximum so wishes to stay under the radar.

Another girl who I saw last year also asked me not to review her. Apparently she suffered a vicious attack from a punter which forced her to relocate. This I can understand.

With both ladies I won't provide links. But I really thought the first girl would still be happy to have additional feedback on AW and a review, even if just to enhance her reputation but still maintain her business at a manageable level in terms of controlling who she sees?

Type_O_Negative

When I have had a good session with a girl I like to give feedback both here and on AW. Sometimes at the end of an appointment the girl may ask if I can give them feedback via AW, and I usually ask if they would like a review on UKP. Half the time the girl has not heard of UKP so the are usually quite happy to have a review on here.

Recently I saw a girl, had a great time and asked if she wanted feedback on AW but she declined. I didn't ask if she wanted a review on UKP based on her first reply. I think she's worried about getting too busy, she likes to see no more than 2-3 guys a day maximum so wishes to stay under the radar.

Another girl who I saw last year also asked me not to review her. Apparently she suffered a vicious attack from a punter which forced her to relocate. This I can understand.

With both ladies I won't provide links. But I really thought the first girl would still be happy to have additional feedback on AW and a review, even if just to enhance her reputation but still maintain her business at a manageable level in terms of controlling who she sees?

Last summer i visited girl from Sweden and she told me to keep my mouth shut here on UKP and there on AW. She told me she didn't want any reviews or FB about her.

Offline Cuntminion

Bollocks to it, I wouldn't even ask personally, if you want to do, don't then dont

As for aw I left feedback once that's it for my first ever trip now I just call the number on profile and deal via aw as little as possible

yorkshire123

As I never discuss my membership of UKP with any prossie I doubt the subject would come up.
As for AW I haven't had a profile for over 12 months thus no feedback either way to discuss.

Offline cueball

I too never discuss ukp membership. my thinking is they're advertising, they're in the Sex industry and charging me a bomb.

I review on ukp without hesitation

Offline Cuntminion

I too never discuss ukp membership. my thinking is they're advertising, they're in the Sex industry and charging me a bomb.

I review on ukp without hesitation

Thing us whether it's discussed or not a wg that does read their own reviews on ukp can usually tally it up with the booking

Offline cueball

Thing us whether it's discussed or not a wg that does read their own reviews on ukp can usually tally it up with the booking

I know

Offline Sparta Prada

One girl who has been extensively reviewed on here (all positive) told me she hated the UKP reviews because she was worried it could expose her to friends and family unaware of how she makes a living. Not sure why she said that as she has full face photos on her AW profile!

I never tell a girl I'm a member of this forum til the end if the meet, and whether she wants a review.

Offline purple_t

This is why I have been hesitant to do any reviews, even though none of mine would be negative from the experiences I have had so far, I wouldn't want to accidentally overstep any boundaries etc regarding privacy / discretion and risk not seeing the girls again. I'm probably worrying about nothing since I'm hardly going to give away exact location or anything like that but just being cautious.

Sureshot

I prefer to use the AW email system and have never met a girl who didnt want feedback.  I dont see a reason to bring this forum up during a session

Type_O_Negative

One girl who has been extensively reviewed on here (all positive) told me she hated the UKP reviews because she was worried it could expose her to friends and family unaware of how she makes a living. Not sure why she said that as she has full face photos on her AW profile!

I never tell a girl I'm a member of this forum til the end if the meet, and whether she wants a review.

Classic  :lol: Prossie and her logic  :lol:

Offline berksboy

Why would anyone tell  a prostitute they are on here ? i just dont get it !

Offline Cuntminion

This is why I have been hesitant to do any reviews, even though none of mine would be negative from the experiences I have had so far, I wouldn't want to accidentally overstep any boundaries etc regarding privacy / discretion and risk not seeing the girls again. I'm probably worrying about nothing since I'm hardly going to give away exact location or anything like that but just being cautious.

I'm quite easily pleased, I know I'm paying but I am still in shock sometimes that I can spend time with women I would have zero chance with in reality

It's a nice business model, you would have to dramatically lie or fuck up to get a neg off me

The idea of privacy at absolute does not exist , the only way to guarantee that is to simply not post on ukp
If anyone was nosy enough they could pick up mannerisms in how a ukp member posts that translates to their in person character, whether a word, reference or characteristic
Many will disagree but that's just my opinion
The only thing that not mentioning being a member of ukp or using the same details here and on aw or wherever is plausible deniability again just my opinion

Type_O_Negative

Why would anyone tell  a prostitute they are on here ? i just dont get it !

To get "credits" -----> extra unpaid time, going out together and all this stuff. A naive people...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:49:21 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Cuntminion

My personal stance

1 review for each diff girl, if I see them again I no longer 're review, nor mention future booking detail on forum
Not nedeed

I don't mention anything outside of whether advertised service was fulfilled (reviews that mention running over etc, you should keep that to yourself)

I know some do but I'm not a fan of numerical ratings, I personally can't number something sits it boils down yes she's attractive , yes it was good not 7.8

Also don't like to split hairs over little things

If during a meet ukp is brought up I listen but don't engage much so never really a discussion about it
Also don't ask if they want a review, if told don't I wouldn't if trip was a positive and they proactively did not want a review I wouldn't, I don't need a reason
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:56:15 pm by comaminion »

Offline Thepacifist

Let me put it this way: If a shit prossie asked you to keep your mouth shut would you?!

Offline Cuntminion

Let me put it this way: If a shit prossie asked you to keep your mouth shut would you?!

No but if a good one did I would

Type_O_Negative

My personal stance

1 review for each diff girl, if I see them again I no longer 're review, nor mention future booking detail on forum
Not nedeed

I would review the same prossie again ONLY if she would let me down and it would be a big negative change in quality of her service.

Offline Cuntminion

I would review the same prossie again ONLY if she would let me down and it would be a big negative change in quality of her service.

Sorry should of said that a second review would be a neutral or negative but no point in repeat positives

Offline smiths

I punt as anonymously as possible nowadays so I don't tell any WGs I post on here so they don't have an opportunity to accept or refuse my feedback. I do a review and/or leave other FB for the benefit of other punters primarily rather than the WG.

MrBridger

To get "credits" -----> extra unpaid time, going out together and all this stuff. A naive people...

True. I have heard stories of punters using UKP  as leverage - either implying or openly saying that if they don't get extra time off the clock or a particular service the girl may not always offer then a negative review on here may follow. Of course those stories come from the girls themselves so impossible to verify but I tend to believe it given the number of would be barebackers and boundary pushers out there.

Offline Sparta Prada

Just to balance things up, I think I was the first to review Mara_UK (Derby) and Classy Jenny (tours around the Home Counties) on this site, and both ladies have been appreciative of the reviews I gave on UKP which has resulted in more genuine punters meeting them.

I'm happy to review ladies to share the info as I have met many wgs who I would not have seen without the UKP reviews; Olivia* of Colindale and Holly Golightly in Nottingham - now seemingly retired - immediately come to mind.