Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Ferndale Road Swindon  (Read 3347 times)

paulj

Hi,

Has anyone been to the above establishment and if so what is the standard of the massage and the general experience.

Paul

Offline Jayp

Drove past today, I'd too like to know if anybody has been here? £30 for 30mins, would assume anything other than massage cost extra.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Barney31

In my experience any place that offers a four hand massage will have extra's on the menu  :hi:

Offline Jayp

Ended up going last week for a deep tissue massage, was very firm just as I requested, extras were on offer on top of the initial massage price, went for hand relief in the end which she took her top off for. Body to body was offer as well, think she would have done oral too.

Was a slightly older woman but pretty enough, and the actual massage was very good and firm. Will look to write a proper review soon.

Offline Kpatel1992

How much was it for the he? Was she busty and doy think she'd do a bit of tit wank?

Thanks

K

Offline Paris69

How much was it for the he? Was she busty and doy think she'd do a bit of tit wank?

Went last week too.
£30 for a very good 30 minute massage and £30 for a happy ending.
After cumming the lady completely cleaned up the sticky bits on me then i got another v v nice arms/legs/back and head massage.

She didn't mind me fondling her either, while being massaged/relieved

imo - yes to tit wank, oral and maybes even the full works

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:07:28 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline conway_hound

I dropped by after parking in the sports ground car park just up the road. £40 for an hour of reasonable massage then £40 for B2B on top of katy, a mature Chinese lady. She was horny and wet and quickly got enthusiastic. Turned her on her tummy and put my todger in her ass crack and filled it up. Definitely going back. Dont recommend parking at back of shop. Some Indian guys seem to like to block you in with a car they endlessly repair!