Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rowan Cassidy - Bath (formerly Manchester).  (Read 1253 times)

Offline MoTToM

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Searched but nothing came up, so was wondering if anyone had an experience to share. Were some hits, however - including a positive review - for her stated duo partner, BritishSexySienna [ External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ].

On AW since October last year, and been on my HL for a while, but looking for more info now because incall availability is upcoming, having previously been outcalls only.

Looks rather nice, if profile pics are anything to go by.

On the steep side at 150 p/h, especially considering that her half hour rate is 70 [wha..?!], but OWO, CIM and Swallowing (all at discretion, as one might expect) are listed under Likes, and I saw no mention of extra charges. Note: no 'A-Levels', but that's not a deal-breaker for me.

Tempted to TOFTT, maybe for half an hour. Opinions?

vw

Someone writing  Rushed a bit in her feedback put me off, especially her reaction to it.

Not for me thanks.

Offline Bongo23

Yes.  Seen her twice and can't wait to see her again.   Extremely good looking, very fit bod indeed, and above all she's very intelligent, articulate, and adventurous.   Genuinely lovely.  And rather posh.  Highly, highly recommend!  Not in the slightest rushed - no clockwatching at all, both times I've seen her.  May be difficult to book as she's not full time, but really worth it.   

Offline Bongo23

Someone writing  Rushed a bit in her feedback put me off, especially her reaction to it.

PS to my last comment:  I thought her response to that was quite witty.   Sense of humour by-pass?    :D   

And even the guy who made that “bit rushed” comment, left a positive review, which said “very acceptable indeed”. 

9 reviews so far.   All positive.   

Offline MoTToM

Sounds good, then. Thank you. Incalls next week which, unfortunately, I don't think I can make. Hope to catch her if/when she schedules some more. Her figure does look stunning. Be very interested in a full review. Cheers!

Offline Roth

Trip cancelled and retiring seemingly.   :unknown:

Pics here in case she comes back with a different profile  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

PS to my last comment:  I thought her response to that was quite witty.   Sense of humour by-pass?    :D   

And even the guy who made that “bit rushed” comment, left a positive review, which said “very acceptable indeed”. 

9 reviews so far.   All positive.

Adultwork feedback means zero to me unless i know the punter has any credibility.

Shame you don't review her here and break your reviewing duck.

Offline MoTToM

Trip cancelled and retiring seemingly.   :unknown:

Darn. Never got to meet her.