Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia - Leicester, off the radar?  (Read 479 times)

Offline H_P1980

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of Giulia in Leicester, I saw her in mid August just before her hols she told me she was dues back on 16th September. Profiles gone and numbers straight to voicemail. Hope she ain't jacked it all in ☹️
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat who's ignoring site ethos.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of Giulia in Leicester, I saw her in mid August just before her hols she told me she was dues back on 16th September. Profiles gone and numbers straight to voicemail. Hope she ain't jacked it all in ☹️

Was there a need to start a thread in general discussion?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257438.0

Offline Liverpool

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Hi H_P, any chance of a review of your meet with Giulia last month? Or a review for any other girls you have seen?

Offline Dick Cheese

She told me she was coming back when you write a review.