Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Gatehouse

Does anyone know if she has retired?

Everyone is entitled to a holiday (!) but been 5-6 weeks now, so if anyone had any info?

Offline HistoryRepeats

I have actually been wondering the same. I have sent her a text message a few times over the last month or so but no replies!

Last logged in on the 22nd of March 2018, really hope she has not quit!

Offline Gatehouse

Anyone heard anything? Cheers

Offline peter jb

Saw her once when she was just in Croydon 6 years ago probably . To be busy all these years, she must have made a fortune by now. Maybe she’s made her target amount - how many houses does she need to buy back in Poland 😋

Offline Gatehouse

Saw her once when she was just in Croydon 6 years ago probably . To be busy all these years, she must have made a fortune by now. Maybe she’s made her target amount - how many houses does she need to buy back in Poland 😋

Valid. Not helping mind.

:cool:

DylanPerry

Valid. Not helping mind.

:cool:

😂👌

Unfortunately I don't have the needed intel either...but at least these replies will help bump the thread.

As she is a perennial member of my hotlist-- the type that if I'm in the mood and happen to see her green light when I check my hl, I will revisit, I have also noticed her absence.
She usually always updates her "AVAILABILITY" tab often, with daily Mon-Fri times and availabilities. If not available, she will state it. Usually when on holiday/away...she states it, dates etc. So this "disappearance" is quite against form.
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say something happened and she needed a good break from the game (hence the no logging in, etc). If it was retirement...surely her page would have been deleted/deactivated by now, so I think we can be optimistic RE a return.

In light of this, I actually asked Cindy Platinum recently if I could book her and Maggie for a 3some any time soon (they have worked together in the past). Cindy simply replied that she no longer words with Maggie...no added intel or hints to her whereabouts or current status (so alas, my fishing attempt failed).

Perhaps someone who saw Maggie during the last week she worked to date will see this thread and give the intel.

I do miss her as a dirty blowout/"use me" punting option. Oh well.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 02:29:46 am by DylanPerry »

Offline Gatehouse

Thanks for that, and is fits exactly with my views - she is so reliable, so its odd no update to the profile, but then again the profile is still ‘active’..........

Re Cindy, an OP asked effectively the same question of her, and also got the same answer as you did.

However thrm not working together pre-dates Maggie’s absence, so.....

Oh well! The search for a reliable replacement continues!

Offline claretandblue

she was a big old unit but a reliable pse,ameera I assume has also retired so with maggie gone another one bites the dust  :dash:

Offline Gatehouse

she was a big old unit but a reliable pse,ameera I assume has also retired so with maggie gone another one bites the dust  :dash:

Yup - the end of reliable pse? Discuss :

DylanPerry

Spot on lol.

Have heard about this Ameera also. From what I gathered from her UKE profile I think it was...not retired either. Just a prolonged break, which apparently isn't her first.
So, there is hope for both.

Offline claretandblue

Yup - the end of reliable pse? Discuss :

There are very few pse providers in london under 250ph , bad times  :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Spot on lol.

Have heard about this Ameera also. From what I gathered from her UKE profile I think it was...not retired either. Just a prolonged break, which apparently isn't her first.
So, there is hope for both.
Not sure about ameera,she gave me her "normal" mobile number (me and probably half of london  :lol:) and I used to hear from her now and then.

The last I heard was she was back studying but would be working now and then part time but its been radio silence for a couple of months now

Offline Gatehouse

Mobile number now not recognised......

End of.

DylanPerry

Dayum!
I still have hope cos of profile still up and no message on there.

Hopefully she's just had a temporary problem as I said in my original comment. Some punter's Mrs threatening her or some nonsense...lol

DylanPerry

An update of sorts:
Have kept her on my hotlist and checked in every now and then to see if any action.
She logged in for the first time since April, early this month... and then a couple times since.
My recent check just now and I'm seeing she was logged on yesterday...now movies and PG gone. Main profile pics too, and feedback hidden. All that remains is gallery (probably by accident).
All content replaced with xs and kisses, and profile name changed.

Any thoughts?
Bit odd. Dno why she can't give a clear update.

I'm thinking she's jumped ship and has sold the profile to another WG/Sergei/Svetlana?
It's all a bit odd whatever it is.

Offline corduroykid

Certainly seems like the end.
Had some very memorable punts with Maggie.
Would have liked one last send off!

Offline Pykie

Location has also changed to Aberdeen...

DylanPerry

Certainly seems like the end.
Had some very memorable punts with Maggie.
Would have liked one last send off!
"

Funny enough I think I was also on one of my longer periods without seeking her. It's a shame.

Offline Gatehouse

"

Funny enough I think I was also on one of my longer periods without seeking her. It's a shame.

Yup. She goes into the Hall of Fame though in my book.

It might be redeemed, but given Aberdeen, removal of the £revenue earning galleries, change of name and the phone number now out of use, I think its curtains.

Offline corduroykid

Yup. She goes into the Hall of Fame though in my book.

It might be redeemed, but given Aberdeen, removal of the £revenue earning galleries, change of name and the phone number now out of use, I think its curtains.

That’s a whole new topic “the hall of fame” perhaps a whole new post?
But yes I have to agree, her service was outstanding.
Can’t help forget busting a nut deep in her throat with 4 fingers Knuckle deep in her arse  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Gatehouse

That’s a whole new topic “the hall of fame” perhaps a whole new post?
But yes I have to agree, her service was outstanding.
Can’t help forget busting a nut deep in her throat with 4 fingers Knuckle deep in her arse  :wacko: :wacko:

A personal favourite of mine was I was tickling her tonsils, with literally most of my fist in her mouth - and she was heaving away on it.

Pulled it out, then she gagged the lot over my cock, spat on it again and without hesitation said ‘shove it in my arse.’

Great days indeed.

Offline corduroykid

A personal favourite of mine was I was tickling her tonsils, with literally most of my fist in her mouth - and she was heaving away on it.

Pulled it out, then she gagged the lot over my cock, spat on it again and without hesitation said ‘shove it in my arse.’

Great days indeed.

:hi: hats off to you.
Just filthy

Offline DaVINCI

Great days indeed.
Used to travel down from Edinburgh to see her when she used to tour London, service in my opinion was unrivalled, outstanding.

Remember, she was on top doing CG and she came like a hose all over the top of my legs and the bed was soaking. It was like she was in a state of trance and all l got from her was that familiar wee joyful moan  :lol: great times, she will be missed.

Offline Gatehouse

Used to travel down from Edinburgh to see her when she used to tour London, service in my opinion was unrivalled, outstanding.

Remember, she was on top doing CG and she came like a hose all over the top of my legs and the bed was soaking. It was like she was in a state of trance and all l got from her was that familiar wee joyful moan  :lol: great times, she will be missed.

:thumbsup:

I think she was one of those WGs who genuinely liked what she did most of the time, and she enjoyed getting fucked and seeing the punter having a good time. Sure she was also an actress, but she always gave it it her all.

Its been 3.5 months now and I haven’t found an equivalent replacement yet.

Offline DaVINCI

:thumbsup:

I think she was one of those WGs who genuinely liked what she did most of the time, and she enjoyed getting fucked and seeing the punter having a good time. Sure she was also an actress, but she always gave it it her all.

Its been 3.5 months now and I haven’t found an equivalent replacement yet.
:hi: She certainly did give her all, I also initially thought she was a bit of an actress but then i realized you just needed to touch her and she was squirting  :yahoo: she loved sex that there is no doubt.

She was also quite smart, as she would remember things that you liked many months later. I remember i had a certain aftershave and 4 months later I had a different one and she told me  :lol:

Trying to get a replacement down your neck of the woods for the money, maybe difficult  :unknown: but up her in Glasgow there is one, maybe two, that offer as good a service maybe better for slightly cheaper so while I will miss her, l have replacement  :lol:

Offline Cumberland

She was the first girl that I ever made squirt. I was so impressed with myself. Then I realised she could pretty much do it at will with a little clit rub and several times per punt. Hall of Fame indeed.

Offline Gatehouse

Does anyone know if she has retired?

Everyone is entitled to a holiday (!) but been 5-6 weeks now, so if anyone had any info?

I take it nobody has heard a dickie?

She appears to have ‘parked’ her profile in Scotland and changed the profile name, but its stil there.

Offline Cumberland

Having a page live doesn’t mean much I don’t think. I know an SP who still has a working page even though she hasn’t worked for over a year and has no intention of returning to the game. Surprised as I assumed it costs something to keep the page active?

Offline magnetico

Surprised as I assumed it costs something to keep the page active?
Only if it shows her phone number

Offline DaVINCI

I take it nobody has heard a dickie?

She appears to have ‘parked’ her profile in Scotland and changed the profile name, but its stil there.
l reckon she will be back in the future after a long break, why would she keep her profile if she had no intention of returning.  :unknown: There is no PG on her profile either.

Offline Gatehouse

l reckon she will be back in the future after a long break, why would she keep her profile if she had no intention of returning.  :unknown: There is no PG on her profile either.

Well that’s what I am holing etc. Cheers.

DylanPerry

Yeah that's the thing...PG and videos down (no income stream) but profile not fully deleted. Profile name and pics removed, but gallery pics not.
There's pretty much no point guessing anymore what the situation is. Que sera, sera.

Offline Dragzzzz

She will be back once child is old enough ,she was great when in Croydon last time I saw her

DylanPerry

She will be back once child is old enough ,she was great when in Croydon last time I saw her

What's her kid gotta do with it?
Or you recon she's pregnant?