Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Platinum x Cindy X. - St. John's Wood  (Read 1658 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Avi1

My first review. Long story short but I live overseas and come into London with just enough time to squeeze some punts. Wanted to set the record straight by posting reviews of girls I met following research done by other members. I am very grateful for this site and will repay my debts by posting reviews of 4 of the girls I saw in London.

1st up: Platinum Cindy.

Date: End Feb. Shoddy of me to post so late, I know.  :thumbsdown:

Venue: 8/10. Her Hotel in North London / St. John's Wood. Discreet with ample parking, once she gave me her room number I walked straight in and got in the lifts without drawing attention. However she does change venue so not sure how discrete other hotels are. After our initial incall I arranged a second meeting which was an outcall to my hotel as it was more convenient.

Price: As advertised on her profile, with no surprises/ unexpected extras. I am a vanilla punter so other than taking a shower with her and having a good snog I did not request anything extra. I like to take things slow so booked her for 2 hours. She offers DFK and put in the effort during our appointments.

Comms: 8/10. Simple and straight forward. Email first via AW which took a while to obtain a response, but once a date and time was fixed switched to text. Confirmation on day of appointmemt followed by detailed instructions just before the date.

The girl: As per her pics ie 8/10. She is quite friendly to boot and offers chocolates and drinks for incalls. For the outcall I reciprocated and ordered refreshments. She uses it to break the ice and a couple of sips of Jack and coke helps to ease any nerves.

The Meet. 8/10. Hit the spot. We showered and had a good long snog before the main event. She gets into things and OW with plenty of eye contact and effort. (OWO on offer but I have sensitive nerves on the little guy).

Overall: 8/10.  A really enjoyable time for a vanilla punter. I cannot comment what PSE skills she has but I guess from her other reviews she has this in her repetoire. For me it was a simple and slow GFE that I sought and got.

Any negatives?  The subsequent outcall I had was a 7/10. Perhaps the novelty of the first meet made it stand out and things the second time around were abit less passionate. It was still a good appointment, and whilst I tried other SPs she is a safe bet in terms of ticking my boxes.

Once again, sorry for being late.  3 other reviews to follow. Go easy on me lads, please!   :timeout:

Offline Avi1

Much appreciated Sinz. Trying to do it but my phone keeps pasting blank links...