Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha - Brentford  (Read 1120 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samy_d

External Link/Members Only

New Punter here. This was done last weekend on 20th May
Saw many decent reviews here and tried to give her a visit as the area is very close to where I stay.
The punt was cancelled a day before as I did not communicate to her in the morning that I will visit and so was asked to wait for 30 minutes at the bus stop which I refused.
Thought of giving her a benefit of doubt and visit next day.
On 20th I texted and the comms was good. I visited her at her discreet flat where she called and told me how to buzz in to her flat and gave instructions on how to reach the flat.

So far so good. Went up, and found that she is indeed exactly like the photos posted and my ask for a pretty little dress was met.

Punt: since this is my first punt in London I was a little nervous. She came and hugged, and we embraced for a while. Undressed her and I was not amazed. The ass is pretty but the tits not so much.
Removed clothes and off to bed where she started touching sensually yet mechanically. I was told no fk for first timers. Off to ow and it was pretty decent. Good eye contact but not DT.
She said “let me do” when I tried to hold her head and tried to dt.

After a while went to cg and she took control. The only view I did not like was of small and a little saggy tits so switched to reverse cg. She accommodated it well and I came then.

Though she advertised cum twice in 30 minutes and it was already 20 plus minutes so I did not ask for another round.
Cleaned myself up, chatted for a while where she apologised for the day before.

Positives:
good clean big and discreet apartment and shower area.
Good English and small talk
Not a head turner but above average looks
Price of 60 for 30 minutes

Negatives:
 cancelled booking once.
Mechanical, no gfe
Tits. Below average.

Neutral rating as it’s a good punt if you are in the area and have no other place to goto. Nothing great about it. I found her average (the whole session in general)
I have punted a bit Indonesia and Thailand, and found that ladies there were more responsive than her.

That’s the story of the first punt in London !

Cheers !!

Offline king tarzan

If this honey kissed with tongues I would of rinsed her mango a long time ago!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

If this honey kissed with tongues I would of rinsed her mango a long time ago!!

save your money shes a sweet girl but its a meh experience.........

Offline Samy_d

Exactly my point.
Looks good, place is good comms good
However the whole experience is very basic and mechanical.

Any other suggestions in this area?

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only

Punt: since this is my first punt in London I was a little nervous. She came and hugged, and we embraced for a while. Undressed her and I was not amazed. The ass is pretty but the tits not so much.
Removed clothes and off to bed where she started touching sensually yet mechanically. I was told no fk for first timers. Off to ow and it was pretty decent. Good eye contact but not DT.
She said “let me do” when I tried to hold her head and tried to dt.

Thanks for the review OP. The highlighted comment has got me wondering though.

I saw her a few times soon after she came on the scene (before I found UKP). I generally enjoyed it, I found her to be attractive and pleasant company, but felt the service was lacking a little something. Just a little bit too vanilla.

FK was always totally off limits. Could be tempted to make a return trip if she has started to relax that policy.

OP, was she actively suggesting she would FK for repeat customers?

And can anyone confirm that with their own experience? Otherwise I'd chalk it up to the usual Rom sales tactics.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. She is only good for a quick pump & dump option.