Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Ambassador - Bristol  (Read 967 times)

Online southern punter

When: April

Venue / comms / prices: External Link/Members Only

Jasmine is listed on the website as Italian, but told me (later) she is Romanian.  In her 20s probably, dark hair, petite, natural and in reception I thought rather good looking.  That is where the good points stop.  Service was one of the worst I've encountered anywhere, whereas the staff here have been reliably ok-to-good in my past experience.  Overall attitude was as if I was a fat ugly old man she could hardly bear to be anywhere near - obviously I AM a fat ugly old man so that is understandable, but I'm paying to have you pretend for half an hour that I'm not.  I know it's just a parlour, I don't expect to be treated like a millionnaire chippendale, I'll settle for somewhere near neutrality but even that bar was not cleared.  (Wasn't a hygeine thing either, I showered shortly before I left my house and again when I got there.)   Paid extra for OWO, it was literally less than 20 seconds before she tried to put on an (incorrectly sized) condom.  Unsurprisingly given the lack of kissing, foreplay or even sexual atmosphere I was not staying hard enough to rubber up, to which her idea of an appropriate response was to scold "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"  :dash:  At this point I attempted to explain what was wrong with the meeting so far from my perspective, and how generally speaking erections are achieved and maintained as a result of the other party creating some bare minimum level of sensuality in the room, to which asking "what is wrong with you?" stands in outright contradiction, et cetera, and things improved just enough for me to complete the usual agenda, but overall would rate this visit as a waste of time and money.   Either I was unlucky to catch her on a very bad day or I hope for both her own and punters sake she finds a new role more suitable and enjoyable for her.

Offline B4bcock

Thanks for the warning, southern punter.  I've not been to Ambassador's for a long time (well before Covid) due to unpredictable service.  Does anyone know if any of the other girls there at present are worth a visit?

Offline victor989

Thanks for the warning, southern punter.  I've not been to Ambassador's for a long time (well before Covid) due to unpredictable service.  Does anyone know if any of the other girls there at present are worth a visit?

Hannah was very good, but that was a while back (see my review). She is still there but I've already seen her 3 times since 2018 - so time
for a change for me, but not Jasmine ! 

Online southern punter

Yes it's got a bit hit and miss.  BRM remains my favourite in that regard but schedules have not alligned for me to see any of their new staff yet. At Ambassadar - Lizzie has yet to disappoint.  Friendly, enthusiastic local blonde.  I positively reviewed pre-covid, have seen again more recently but didn't think it was worth a new review.  Like the other comment I also had a good time with Hannah although that was years back now.  I see on their website they've also added Lina and Simone formerly at The Club on Midland Road.  I saw Simone there, way back, wasn't great, Lina was not my type, so that news failed to inspire me but perhaps other have better memories from there. 

Offline victor989

I saw Simone there, way back, wasn't great, Lina was not my type, so that news failed to inspire me but perhaps other have better memories from there.

southernpunter - How attractive physically, out of 10 would you rate Lina. Rating 1 as being a munter and 10 being a stunner ? 

Online southern punter

southernpunter - How attractive physically, out of 10 would you rate Lina. Rating 1 as being a munter and 10 being a stunner ?

I've not seen her, I only saw her for a few seconds in reception about two years ago, so I don't remember that well sorry.  Wasn't unnattactive, I just remember she looked 40ish and I'm more keen on twentysomethings.