Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Mel Coventry - are these SweetasCandii pics - Scam?  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Kendrig

New profile up on AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Its been a while since I've seen Candii, but certain these pictures are probably her, maybe one of her regulars can assess.

Not sure if this should be in Midlands post, or what to do with it.

bod666

Good spot - you may well be right.

Pissed myself laughing when i compared the gallery pics to the verification one  :sarcastic: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jindybandy

Yup, that's definitely Candii's photo's.

If it wasn't for the verification photo, we could have all dreamed that Candii had a twin that was now in the game. Imagine the booking that would be  :angelgirl:

Offline Jindybandy

Just one little side-note in relation to Candii's photos, in a lot of them she has her hair down and looks FAF to me like that. I've seen her 3, maybe 4 times overall and each time she's had her hair tied up in the meet (guess it reduces the chance of getting a splattering of cum in it maybe).

Is it just me or does anyone else prefer a girl who lets her hair down like Candii looks in the above pics as opposed to tying it back. I think she looks even hotter with her hair down.

Offline mrfishyfoo

How fucking hilarious.  :lol: :lol:

That verification picture is just  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline cueball

Might be a good idea for one of you candii regs to let her know about this.

I can see the verification pic getting hidden then some poor bugger getting duped on the doorstep.

Whilst your at it, ask candii about tontober  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Might be a good idea for one of you candii regs to let her know about this.

I can see the verification pic getting hidden then some poor bugger getting duped on the doorstep.

Whilst your at it, ask candii about tontober  :D

lols I have already reported it to AW. Dumb Romanian twat.

Told you already MrCB she laughed in my face when I asked for a tontober discount. Wouldn't even do me 10 hours for a grand. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Told you already MrCB she laughed in my face when I asked for a tontober discount. Wouldn't even do me 10 hours for a grand. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Don't give up fishy.

Yes, she laughed at you but she likes you because you're charming. Tell her she'll get a mention in the tontober thread  :sarcastic:

It's better coming from you, she'll think we're all skin flints if we ask  :lol:

Keep us informed with your progress on our behalf.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Keep us informed with your progress on our behalf.

She started to cry.......with laughter. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

She started to cry.......with laughter. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All the way to the bank, I imagine.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What's tontober

The aim of the tontober game is to only see lasses that charge £100 per hour and to try and convince those that don't to do so. Candii has already said FUCK OFF !! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It's gonna be fun  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Jindybandy

The aim of the tontober game is to only see lasses that charge £100 per hour and to try and convince those that don't to do so.

Have we got a list of any of the girls that are up for this? And are we talking just a reduced hour rate, or 30 minute bookings as well? Used up my allocation a little early this month   :cry:

Offline stevedave

Have we got a list of any of the girls that are up for this? And are we talking just a reduced hour rate, or 30 minute bookings as well? Used up my allocation a little early this month   :cry:

£60 max for half an hour, £100 max for an hour.

No list for this year, but I think there is a punting wiki entry for quite a lot of the girls that were seen last year.

Offline cueball

What's tontober

This is tontober from last year.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69947.msg886701#msg886701

Look out for the 2016 thread tonight, I'll be kicking it off on the strike of midnight  :D

Offline stevedave

Look out for the 2016 thread tonight, I'll be kicking it off on the strike of midnight  :D

Best get the coffee on pal  :D :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I have already got a significant raid into EM territory lined up that was meant to happen this week that had to be moved to next week instead. It's over tontober rates but it's going to be worth it though just to hear them plastic swords rattling.

Offline stevedave

Well I have already got a significant raid into EM territory lined up that was meant to happen this week that had to be moved to next week instead. It's over tontober rates but it's going to be worth it though just to hear them plastic swords rattling.

I've got a sneaking suspicion who you're off to see...my only advice would be to not build it up too much and end up disappointed. I'm sure tcm would concur with me here.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Well I have already got a significant raid into EM

I've just noticed your em review  :D

I've given you an idea for your next trip to Sherwood  :lol:

Offline cueball

I've got a sneaking suspicion who you're off to see...my only advice would be to not build it up too much and end up disappointed. I'm sure tcm would concur with me here.  :hi:

I hope that's not who I think it is  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline stevedave

I hope that's not who I think it is  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I may be wrong, but I've been reading between the lines.

The cynic in me says I'm sure she'll be on top form as she knows he's a regular review contributer.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I may be wrong, but I've been reading between the lines.

The cynic in me says I'm sure she'll be on top form as she knows he's a regular review contributer.

I ain't confirming or denying fuck all till I have done me a nice EM arsehole.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Let's see if I can get past the EM border patrol first.

I reckon that disguise MrCB has dug out for me should do the trick very nicely thank you. :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Hmm, yeah, but we all know even that's not guaranteed. I've heard there's a bob or two to be saved on the next podge in reward for a glowing green one.

If all else fails though, at least you've got a good chance of your private text message being used in the public domain.

Ofcourse, I've no idea who she is  :lol: