Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage in Leyton  (Read 1962 times)

Offline wagwan

I was on the High Street yesterday and noticed this new place External Link/Members Only It wasn't there last week, but there was an attractive Thai woman on a computer in the tiny reception with what looked a partial wall screening the back rooms.  To be honest, it wouldn't be my choice of location to open a business of any sort. Lots of people hanging around and the parking is terrible. Whether it's legit or not, it would take a brave soul to duck in there.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the spot.

60ph in Leyton, doesn't seem like they've checked the competition... :dash:
Every girl has 10 years+ experience... really?...  We can all hope they are nubile 30 somethings but...
Closed on a Sunday doesn't seem very Thai  :unknown:

Online sparkus

Christ, next to the old Crystal's Sauna.

Offline RussAbbot

Just finished a session here, sadly started with the famous words nobody wants to hear “keep your underpants on”. Full review to follow, but sadly not even a whiff of extras

Offline LLPunting

Just finished a session here, sadly started with the famous words nobody wants to hear “keep your underpants on”. Full review to follow, but sadly not even a whiff of extras

Thanks for sounding it out  :drinks:
Hopefully the masseuse was at least a little smaller and prettier than Bella Emberg.

Offline Tomcat

Thanks for the spot.

60ph in Leyton, doesn't seem like they've checked the competition... :dash:
Every girl has 10 years+ experience... really?...  We can all hope they are nubile 30 somethings but...
Closed on a Sunday doesn't seem very Thai  :unknown:

I'm going to check it out tomorrow only a slow walk by, £60ph well steep considering natural health Leytonstone £40ph and pure spa E17 £50ph both reasonable with extras, they will have to remove the don't remove your pants policy and lower the per rate if they want to stay in business.