Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSlutWhatever  (Read 1021 times)

Offline adenmc4

What's with all the EnglishSlutName profiles in London suddenly?
I've found around 30, most complete duplicates or cut n paste.
Someone using profile bot? It's so obvious.

Can see them with an AW search for London, Nickname: englishslut

Example
External Link/Members Only

Offline adenmc4

Sorry this was meant for London Regional Discussion. Please could a mod move it?   :dash:

Offline Yankee41

It started as a group of girls run by fitalexis.  I believe it may have been called britishliasons group maybe.  Anyway most of them started to pick up the englishslut surname at somepoint.  All offer pretty extreme services including bareback.  I dont know if fitalexis is still part of it but all the profiles read about the same.  A few get out and work independantly from time to time.  There was a blue haired girl that was part of it but now works on her and lists on fabswingers.

Its best to stay away from all of them.  Several reports have indicated its a very rough crowd.

Offline adenmc4

It started as a group of girls run by fitalexis.  I believe it may have been called britishliasons group maybe.  Anyway most of them started to pick up the englishslut surname at somepoint.  All offer pretty extreme services including bareback.  I dont know if fitalexis is still part of it but all the profiles read about the same.  A few get out and work independantly from time to time.  There was a blue haired girl that was part of it but now works on her and lists on fabswingers.

Its best to stay away from all of them.  Several reports have indicated its a very rough crowd.

Thanks Yankee.
Not going near them but I am surprised at the blatant profiles. Most of them are very recent and just cut n paste with 3 or 4 pics and no phone number. All seem to have a movie though.

Offline Londonpunter30

AW don’t give a fuck. Just another example of how crap their site is.  The prioritise cash over everything else.

The same text is being used on fake profiles all over the country, some of the fake profiles user the same pics in three locations at a time. 

Offline adenmc4

AW don’t give a fuck. Just another example of how crap their site is.  The prioritise cash over everything else.

The same text is being used on fake profiles all over the country, some of the fake profiles user the same pics in three locations at a time.

Hadn't noticed the same pictures for multiple profiles but doesn't surprise me at all. The profiles are verified so their "verification" process must be pointless as well.

What is the point? PG and movie income? Must work as their is some effort involved it setting them all up, getting verified etc.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:47:18 am by adenmc4 »

Offline isaac_gauss

Noted here as likely barebackers, even though not all list that as a service. Plenty of reasons to avoid.

lillythesavage noted their uniform price structure: 170 ph.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128980.msg3125510#msg3125510

Offline Londonpunter30

Hadn't noticed the same pictures for multiple profiles but doesn't surprise me at all. The profiles are verified so their "verification" process must be pointless as well.

What is the point? PG and movie income? Must work as their is some effort involved it setting them all up, getting verified etc.

There’s a network of B&S profiles across Wolverhampton, Northampton, Derby, Liverpool, Bristol, Leeds, Maidstone , Luton and Ive prob missed off a few locations.

There’s also a flood of advance fee profiles, I think from Nigeria.

AW get money from displaying the number and emails, available today etc.  Plus a profile has to be live for three days before PG money can be extracted.  Profiles are only live for a day or two so they get that money too

Offline adenmc4

I really meant what is the point from the profile creators POV? Obv AW pinch their pennies but what do the creators get out of it? Maybe a PG price now and again?

Offline Londonpunter30

I really meant what is the point from the profile creators POV? Obv AW pinch their pennies but what do the creators get out of it? Maybe a PG price now and again?

Several are B&S operations, they still get punters through the door .  Same as the advance fee one, just like spam, create twenty profiles all over the UK every day, people will respond and get fooled into paying.

Just look today over twenty profiles all over the UK all using the phrase “ welcome to my profile”

Offline recycler

Looks to me like a massive PG and/or movie scam. Doubt if any of them are real.

Offline JJwyatts

Englishslut profiles are legit, all run by fitalexis and a mostly bb stable, some don't even if it's listed as profiles are copy & paste, high turn over of girls for obvious reasons