Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redheaded Bubbly Aussie Student Ruby 22  (Read 1254 times)

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only

Very cautious as this is backpage, and although ive tried to do a search (Dont have tineye), cant find anything. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this one?

Offline dami3n

Very cautious as this is backpage, and although ive tried to do a search (Dont have tineye), cant find anything. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this one?

couple of punting hits from searching the number, some ads over a month ago, linked to a duo profile too

her friend solo: External Link/Members Only

some resemblance to her namesake of Clooney fame

they both look naughty and I don't mind the bush on Ruby but I'd need to shag her to fully enjoy that :D which is probably not an option

gave her a ring to find out whats included in "erotic b2b" but she didn't answer ...maybe if OWO was on I'd TOFT, wouldn't mind decorating those tits either :cool:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:04:00 pm by dami3n »

Offline scarebear

couple of punting hits from searching the number, some ads over a month ago, linked to a duo profile too

her friend solo: External Link/Members Only

some resemblance to her namesake of Clooney fame

they both look naughty and I don't mind the bush on Ruby but I'd need to shag her to fully enjoy that :D which is probably not an option

gave her a ring to find out whats included in "erotic b2b" but she didn't answer ...maybe if OWO was on I'd TOFT, wouldn't mind decorating those tits either :cool:

Thanks for the info. Like you i find Ruby interesting but would want quite an erotic experience such as OWO, Mutual Massage and DFK before i paid that price. Love to film her as well but i dont think id get that far!!