Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEATRICE LOVE4YOU – Newham London  (Read 838 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Beatrice some time ago after returning from Berlin – after having seen so many blondes in Germany I fancied a brunet. Found her profile and thought let me try it and report:

The Experience:
I first texted her on her availability, then again for confirmation that she was the same girl in the pictures. She assured me she was, so I went along.
Stratford is not far from Central London, but she lives quite a way up Romford road – I think a few buses go up there too – even from Central London.
Her place is behind some shops and look like an ambush area – so those with a nervous disposition should be aware. In her house she had 2 others and they are very playful a teasing – so perhaps if you are a first time punter this would probably come across as a bit intimidating. I was assertive that I wanted to see Beatrice only an alone, and that the other 2 would have to pay ME money for a foursome – so they giggled and left me alone.
She is like her pics and she asserted everything is only with condom – which is fine.
It was £50 for 30mins. We started with some kissing, and then off with her clothes – she was a good figure as you see in the pics, and a very slutty, seductive look about her (but I also will say she looks younger in person that what her pics may suggest).
On with the rubber and she mounted me and the grind was a pace and lead by her. I flipped her over and gave her a good pounding and finished.
Afterwards I got changed and we chatted about a few things – but nothing meaningful.

Reflection:
•   Girl in pictures.
•   No OWO – but the grind was good.
•   No smoking in flat.
•   Her flat mates looked quite good too – but again not my type.

The Journey:
I did kinda think her flat mates may barge in on us, but they didn’t.
Would I return? – Nope.
She was a good punt for a one time crave. Not really my type on a regular basis.