Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLittle_Nicole Maryland  (Read 1431 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to trust my instincts and walk on the basis of service.

Hidden Image/Members Only

£80 ph all inclusive (confirmed by text and at the start of the meeting) but I walked after meeting her.

This profile could advertise a bargin.  She is young, pretty, petitie and has a good service list including french kissing, owo and cim inclusive, but...

the profile has been about for 3 months now without a review on here or AW, she is Romanian and the price is worryingly low.

She answers the phone but responses, both on the phone and by text, are curt.  She starts answering the phone from 11.00.  She sends the post code by way of confirmation.

I contiued with this inspite of offputting coms because of the potential. 

Location is above a restaurant immediately infront of Merryland station on the high street in sight of customers.  Descretion is a major concern, but once inside it is a tidy little flat with a clean functional bedroom.

She is pretty and petite, dressed in heels and a black dressing gown with plenty of makeup. I would say she is at least a 7 facially and  I was definately interested in what was under the dressing gown and although I did not find out I would guess a high 7 physcially.  I think she has lost weight since the photos.   However, she looked very tired at 12.00 lunch time and the mood was forbidding.

I have a new 60 second test before handing over the cash on a TOFTT - the four Ss.

Sexy?  Yes
Smells good (girl, room and bed)? Yes
Services (as confirmed)?  Yes
Smiles? 

She comprehensively failed the last one.  As soon as I asked about service she became agitated, a bit aggressive, no warmth, little eye contact and the same curt demenour that characterised her emails. 

I decided to walk at this point.  I saw enough to feel reasonably sure. 

Let me know if I called it wrong.  I think she may be trafficked.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:12:01 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline dubhcarr

you call it as you see it no one is forcing you to spend your hard earned and these pretty little Roms mostly think you should give them your money and fkk off.........I look for some kind of engagement at start of meet....you didnt get any ..IMO you dodged the bullet and other punters should take note.........thanks...... :hi:

TT115

Wow you are a very wise man the 4 S's, if someone doesn't want to do it or is not happy about doing it it's almost like forcing someone to, which I am not happy about either

Offline MisterMr

Nice one. I like the 4 s rule. I will use this.

Has anyone had a good time with this girl during the last month or two? If nothing, then she well maybe trafficked 

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to trust my instincts and walk on the basis of service.

She is pretty and petite, dressed in heels and a black dressing gown with plenty of makeup. I would say she is at least a 7 facially and  I was definately interested in what was under the dressing gown and although I did not find out I would guess a high 7 physcially.  I think she has lost weight since the photos.   However, she looked very tired at 12.00 lunch time and the mood was forbidding.

Sexy?  Yes
Smells good (girl, room and bed)? Yes
Services (as confirmed)?  Yes
Smiles? 

She comprehensively failed the last one.  As soon as I asked about service she became agitated, a bit aggressive, no warmth, little eye contact and the same curt demenour that characterised her emails

Good call on walking.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the support.  The great thing is I can knock her off the hot list and I didn't blow any cash. 

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the support.  The great thing is I can knock her off the hot list and I didn't blow any cash.

Thanks MHP for TOFTT, sorry you had to waste the trip to find out about this little mutual curio.

Offline aanimator

Nice one. I like the 4 s rule. I will use this.

Has anyone had a good time with this girl during the last month or two? If nothing, then she well maybe trafficked

Yeh Good 4 points, I think I will use this too!

vt

Yeh Good 4 points, I think I will use this too!

I like the 4 'S' criteria too. I would have saved some wasted cash by using that over recent months.  :rolleyes:

My last negative was:

Sexy...as a Sack of Spuds  :wackogirl:

Smelt her breath, Stench of Sewer  :vomit:

Services...Severely Shortened  :thumbsdown:

Smile...maybe she did briefly when I handed her the cash!!    :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152347.0

Offline dubhcarr

I think she may be trafficked curious as to why you thought this OP?.......most Rom girls are sour and dont like to provide any service so why this one?..... :hi:

mrhappypants

I think she may be trafficked curious as to why you thought this OP?.......most Rom girls are sour and dont like to provide any service so why this one?..... :hi:

She did not appear willing. 

A Polish regular said the reason a lot of Romanians and Hungarians advertise services they do not deliver is that they work for male pimps, are coerced and cannot determine their own "enjoys." I cannot comment on  Nicole's delivery, but what I saw made me doubt she was doing this willingly.

Keep in mind also - I do not generally punt Romanians.

Offline punk

She did not appear willing. 

A Polish regular said the reason a lot of Romanians and Hungarians advertise services they do not deliver is that they work for male pimps, are coerced and cannot determine their own "enjoys." I cannot comment on  Nicole's delivery, but what I saw made me doubt she was doing this willingly.

Keep in mind also - I do not generally punt Romanians.

That could also apply to Poles,in fact any Prossie. Most seem to have a handler in the background.Seems to depend on the background and setup of the place.

Offline jonny

She works with another Romanian called Vicky who i had some terrible experience with. For a start they don't smile, don't speak a word of English and don't even try, very little patience if you ask them any questions they become agitated, angry and starts speaking in their native language

Glad you walked, wish i did the same and saved a few quid

mrhappypants

That could also apply to Poles,in fact any Prossie. Most seem to have a handler in the background.Seems to depend on the background and setup of the place.

Yep I appreciate that. 

My regular was pointing out that it was the male pimps that are common theme for Romanian and Hungarian that presented the problem.  She suggested strong ties between Romanian and Hungarian prostitution and organised crime.  She also said that most girls will not willingly offer "A'levels and that this service on a profile, plus Hungarian/Romanian probably indicates coercion. 

Note the comment on A'levels does not apply to Nichol. Draw your own conclusions.

Offline punk

Yep I appreciate that. 

My regular was pointing out that it was the male pimps that are common theme for Romanian and Hungarian that presented the problem.  She suggested strong ties between Romanian and Hungarian prostitution and organised crime.  She also said that most girls will not willingly offer "A'levels and that this service on a profile, plus Hungarian/Romanian probably indicates coercion. 

Note the comment on A'levels does not apply to Nichol. Draw your own conclusions.

Yes i've heard that from a couple of Hungarians over the years. One worked for a particular nasty outfit in West London before she broke free when she first started working over here.

Offline PilotMan

MR HP, I Punted them both and felt exactly the same as you. No smiling, seems like they don't want to be there. Weirdly I got the same feeling about trafficked - never had that before.

I finished the punt I had with Nicole early, we went in to doggy and she was fiddling with her watch then put her hands on her head :scare:. I just got up and told her that it was a waste of time and walked.

Offline MrMatrix

Good review MHP and your 4 S's are certainly a good idea. Missed a bullet by the sound of it. And we always are taking a chance with any Romanian. Your concern about trafficking can be reported via AW. They use to have a facility for reporting this type of concern. :hi:

mrhappypants

Good review MHP and your 4 S's are certainly a good idea. Missed a bullet by the sound of it. And we always are taking a chance with any Romanian. Your concern about trafficking can be reported via AW. They use to have a facility for reporting this type of concern. :hi:

Thanks. 

After my review I got into a debate with a WG  about what she saw as the racism in my description of Romanians above (she turned down my booking on this basis).  I pointed out to her that I have heard the observations I reported from a variety of different sources (that I regard as credible and not exclusively about Romanians) - only for the same girl to admit that *she was trafficked* when she first arrived in this country!

Put it this way; if I was caught by the police fucking a girl who has been coerced - which I have heard of girls are working around Old Street in addition to my suspicions about the Maryland address - and she was found to be underage (a specific allegation made by my regular) I cannot believe I would escape a jail term. 

Let us not even mention publicity.

I am very wary of punting any girl who does not appear entirely willing on this basis.

Note I am not going to indicate the name of the WG's  involved.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks. 

After my review I got into a debate with a WG  about what she saw as the racism in my description of Romanians above (she turned down my booking on this basis).  I pointed out to her that I have heard the observations I reported from a variety of different sources (that I regard as credible and not exclusively about Romanians) - only for the same girl to admit that *she was trafficked* when she first arrived in this country!

Put it this way; if I was caught by the police fucking a girl who has been coerced - which I have heard of girls are working around Old Street in addition to my suspicions about the Maryland address - and she was found to be underage (a specific allegation made by my regular) I cannot believe I would escape a jail term.  (doesnt bare thinking about)

Let us not even mention publicity.

I am very wary of punting any girl who does not appear entirely willing on this basis.

Note I am not going to indicate the name of the WG's  involved.(I wouldn't either)
I share your concern. I have challenged someones age on two occaisions and walked in one- just not worth the risk. I've also have one girl who was 29 admit she started as a SP at the age of 15 and she got away with it as she looked much older. Scareeee :scare: :scare:
These days I start at 25 and over as a rule. :hi:

Offline punk

Thanks. 

How the hell is that racism as you are stating a fact through experience?

Offline puntingpumping1920

MR HP, I Punted them both and felt exactly the same as you. No smiling, seems like they don't want to be there. Weirdly I got the same feeling about trafficked - never had that before.

I finished the punt I had with Nicole early, we went in to doggy and she was fiddling with her watch then put her hands on her head :scare:. I just got up and told her that it was a waste of time and walked.

That is not always a link to coercion, some whores haven't mastered the art of acting.....So everything seems forced.

There is definitely a level of organized crime in UK prostitution, its very blatant. 

A SP works long hours aged 18, and can't speak a lick of English, renting a 3+ house with whores working in each room.....to me that is a sign that there is some outside activity.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punk

That is not always a link to coercion, some whores haven't mastered the art of acting.....So everything seems forced.

There is definitely a level of organized crime in UK prostitution, its very blatant. 

A SP works long hours aged 18, and can't speak a lick of English, renting a 3+ house with whores working in each room.....to me that is a sign that there is some outside activity.

Mostly there is organised crime behind the scenes regarding prostitution in any country,just depends to what degree.
More than one prossie may be for safety reasons.

mrhappypants

That is not always a link to coercion, some whores haven't mastered the art of acting.....So everything seems forced. Agreed

A SP works long hours aged 18, and can't speak a lick of English, renting a 3+ house with whores working in each room.....to me that is a sign that there is some outside activity. Agreed

Offline puntingpumping1920

Mostly there is organised crime behind the scenes regarding prostitution in any country,just depends to what degree.
More than one prossie may be for safety reasons.

Yup

I remember, I was in Soho at 4am, night out with a friend. We asked the taxi driver, "do you know where the nearest brothel that is open at this time?", he took us to a opulent basement flat somewhere in central London, the house was no less than 7m(£) and there was at least 20 whores in the residence...There was no question there was organized crime involved.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:35:47 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral