Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brandon IP27 Asian Massage Parlour  (Read 5185 times)

outbacker24

Good Morning,

I visited the parlour in Brandon IP27 a couple of months ago, decent massage with b2b, deleted her number and cannot seem to find it anymore. I found it originally after a user recommended to do a specific google search and it linked to some local classifieds website where her ad was listed. Only issue is, I cannot seem to find the ad any longer. Anyone else have some info on this place? Would love to drop by sometime.

Offline tslover8

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:57:30 pm by tslover8 »

Offline Albert1969

Not sure if they still exist, tried to ring and txt but no answer to the number I saved. Such a shame

Offline korx

appears to have an ad up on vivastreet with the same number

External Link/Members Only

Offline Albert1969

Has anyone made contact or had a visit lately?
I called the number but it went to voicemail.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Is the girl in the pic the actual girl who does the massage?

Offline Albert1969

There were all different girls, they only usually stayed a week at a time but they did return

outbacker24

Tried calling several times over the past few months, even tried stopping by but the house seems to have been abandoned. Time to find a new spot!

Natis25

I have been driving around trying to find this or something in brand or in the local area. If some one could help it would be very nice. If you pm me I will share my research but I am looking for help

Offline Albert1969

I think it’s all dried to be honest, such a shame as it was ok most of the time

Offline norfolkman

I can inform you that the massage parlour in Brandon IP21 is definetley closed.Sad but true.

Prices Slashed

Looks like Thetford oriental massage is back, as an alternative.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219877.0

Offline Albert1969

Does anyone know if there are any massage girls around Brandon area? Don’t mind oriental girls and extras could be fun. Thing used to be good but everything seems to of dried up

Offline Albert1969

Does anyone know if there are any massage girls around Brandon area? Don’t mind oriental girls and extras could be fun. Thing used to be good but everything seems to of dried up

Offline Skippy2708

Good Morning,

I visited the parlour in Brandon IP27 a couple of months ago, decent massage with b2b, deleted her number and cannot seem to find it anymore.

So you’ve been a member for two years where was the review for this 'decent massage'?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:26:00 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline Albert1969

appears to have an ad up on vivastreet with the same number

External Link/Members Only
I hear this place is open again, has anyone been to try? Not sure if it’s the girl on the picture or a weekly swap

Online the_exile

I would expect the pictures are not of the girls working there, based on ads for other places. The one in Thetford used to have an AW entry, they would change the name of the girl working but the pictures were always the same!

Am sitting things out at the moment but this Brandon place sounds interesting when restrictions change.

Offline Albert1969

Yes I agree, I dear not go near it at the moment even though the girl said she was open and ready for fun. She will keep I’m sure