Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone recognize this SP doing FBSM in Bedford?  (Read 2211 times)

Offline tantraman

Hi Chaps,

Having just reviewed Lina at Nova Anima (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in WC1B (Bloomsbury), who looks like ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I realise that my query is best placed on this Regional Discussion board ...

Oooh! Something I forgot to mention ...

I asked Lina why she only worked in London (at Nova Anima) on Tue and Fri. She explained that she actually lived in Bedford, and also worked there too. I should've asked where exactly, as I'm often up-and-down the M1, and Lina would provide a much better rest stop than fucking Newport Pagnell!

I can't seem to find Lina advertsizing her services in Bedford, even with reverse-image searches. So, does anyone recognize Lina from any massge joint in Bedford?

:unknown:

Thanks in advance for any local intel, Lads!  :drinks:

Offline Nickoname1

I've never seen this lady, nor been to Bedford for a punt, but could this be her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Age and nationality seems about right?

Perhaps TM needs to ring that number and say 'hello, is that Lina?' when she picks up?

Offline tantraman

I've never seen this lady, nor been to Bedford for a punt, but could this be her?

Oooh! Cheers, Nickoname1 :hi: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

As WW says, it matches the fact that Lina is Lithuanian and in her 30s. It also sort of matches that she works in just London on Fri, but somehow seems to double-up on Tue in London and Bedford.

Anyway, methinks an investigative call is in order.

:drinks:

Offline winkywanky

She'll no doubt remember your cool and commanding tones on the blower, TM  ;).

Offline Xtro

Phone number   07483865624     matches the Gumtree ad posted by Nickoname1

Offline winkywanky

Calls herself Sara in that ad, although of course as we all know, the same WG working in different locations might not use the same name.

Offline andyitc

I never went to see this provider when she was in Bedford but after seeing the photos I wish I had. The one in Bedford that you refer to is a Lithuanian lady that has been reviewed on here and does not sound at all like the lady in the pictures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268883.msg2746904#msg2746904

Offline chunky monkey

Sorry to disappoint but I've visited Sara in Bedford ( review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268883.msg2746904#msg2746904 ) and it's definitely not the same girl.
1) Lithuanian Sara from Bedford looks different, stocky, short mousy hair and plainer. In my wildest dreams i was hoping for someone who looked like Lina, but remember being somewhat underwhelmed
2) Sara's massage service was completely different to the one you described. Less engaging and very quick to try to up sell to additional services
3) She has 2 young kids, hence her limited working hours, so couldn't spend time away to work in Bloomsbury

Offline tantraman

... it's definitely not the same girl.

Many thanks for the first-hand intel, chunky monkey :drinks:

Offline Mr333

I'm pretty sure this Lina is Jayda from Ego Massage in MK (currently closed due to Covid restrictions)

Also used to work full service at parties in London and at Annabellas in MK

Offline tantraman

I'm pretty sure this Lina is Jayda from Ego Massage in MK (currently closed due to Covid restrictions)

Also used to work full service at parties in London and at Annabellas in MK

Love it, Mr333! :dance: ...

Superlative work, my punting pals! :drinks:

Jayda at Ego Massage (External Link/Members Only) fits the bill ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and I now know where to 'get off' when next on the M1! :yahoo: