Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does the type of lady I am trying to find exist ?  (Read 971 times)

Offline Johndy

I have been on here and the other site for quite a few years and maybe I am getting out of touch. Inthe past I found no difficulty in finding elegant, sexy, fun ladies, in decent apartments. Last year or so, I have struggled to find this type of person.

I am beginning to wonder if they actually exist anymore.

Anyone on here who can give me any recommendations, it would be appreciated and I will do a review .

Thanks

Offline Degsy101

I think punting has changed over the past couple of years. Partly because of covid but also because of brexit where we have hundreds of Brazilians here working here.

Online RandomGuy99

There's still fun, elegant SPs around who work in decent apartments.

SPs like

Eliza Fitness External Link/Members Only

Kassandra K External Link/Members Only

Miss Chelsea Brook External Link/Members Only

Hot Sweet Candy External Link/Members Only

Tess McGill External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 12:41:58 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline pegman8

Can't think of anyone that I have seen in the north west, but if you ever go to Birmingham look up a lady called Imogen St. Clair.
She works from a nice apartment which is also her home, on the edge of the city centre just off Broad Street.
She is early fifties and has a cracking pair of natural tits which she describes as 32f.
She has her own website ( just google her name in Birmingham). Sorry I am unable to attach a link.

Offline Johndy

Thanks for the info, will do a review.
Yes , everything appears to have changed, what with the demise of Chesterfields, albeit many years ago and then Cheshire Companions, doing outcall only. From a punters perspective, it may became much more difficult and there are a few people on here who criticise reviews if they do not contain enough detail, if they didn’t I would post many more.

Thanks for the tips.