Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to goldfinch?  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Scousepunter20

Hi guys,
Just a quick one when I first started using this forum in 2020. There was a helper called goldfinch and he did a great job providing links etc. it’s been a couple of years since I last saw him post. Does anyone know what happened with him?

Offline Blackpool Rock

This was a topic of conversation when he suddenly went AWOL but as per site rules he didn't post any resignation etc, people were genuinely concerned that he'd perhaps become ill or died etc

AIR his wife had been very ill and I believe she may well have died or he perhaps stopped posting as he was concentrating on looking after her etc

Anyway someone did post something around 6 months ago saying he was still alive, sorry I can't remember who it was but apparently they had private contact details for him and had been in touch

Online scutty brown

It was I who contacted him.
At the time he was OK, just had a major change in his life which probably allowed him to expand what he did.

That's all I'm going to say

Offline Kool Keef

Hope he's okay, seemed a good guy & was the Usain Bolt of profile indexing & links.

Offline PilotMan

Hope he's okay, seemed a good guy & was the Usain Bolt of profile indexing & links.

He holds the record for having the most time spent on this forum, even today he's not far short of being double the nearest contender.

Online scouting

It was I who contacted him.
At the time he was OK, just had a major change in his life which probably allowed him to expand what he did.

That's all I'm going to say

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the update. Glad to know he's ok. Shame we don't see the odd logon from him.

Offline Scousepunter20

Thanks for update lads! He is a legend on this site!

Offline Doc Holliday

Thanks for update lads! He is a legend on this site!

He was a legend on another site also before UKP and where he was equally Mr Helpful. Very genuine bloke.

Offline gomez1981

I was just about to ask this question today!

Like everyone else I hope he is ok

Offline rocket88

His replies to my reviews were always helpful and supportive. A good role model!  :drinks: