Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelLory (now MadamePython) - Amazing!  (Read 1384 times)

Offline GingerBoy11

External Link/Members Only

New to the website, so leaving a few 'historic' reviews.

I met AngelLory (now MadamePython) in her old location in Chelsea a couple of times back in Winter 2019. This was in the location on the main road which was not very private, however I think the SP has since moved.

Lory:
Great personality, very friendly and accommodating. Thick legs and nice feet, small petite boobs but a nice Barbie style appearance, not the most stunning woman but makes up for that in personality and effort!

Price:
Was a very fair price given the time we spent, for one of the bookings was able to reduce to a 30 minute session due to my lateness!

Service:
The best experience was a one hour booking where I was able to indulge in my foot fetish and light domination. SP was very accommodating and we tried different things whilst we discovered what I did and did not like. I never had more than HR but I managed 3 times in the 1 hour which was very intense. I can see she is now a full mistress which I think suits her well and I am sure SP has a large base of regular customers.

Return:
I would love to return soon, given its been a long time; I recommend to all to try!

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for contributing but there are time limits on posting reviews so I've moved this thread to regional discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline kingmg

Does it have to be a dom session or does she do gfe?

Online boardyhell

knowing her I think she will do whatever you want ,nice woman