Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIE Whitechapel - worst punt ever!!  (Read 1062 times)

Offline sabari297

This was a really bad punt. There had already been some bad reviews but a lot of positive reviews so thought would take a chance! The pictures looked decent on AW even though face is blurred, body looked great.

Price: 100 for the hour.

Comms: Easy. One phone call, address was sent over quickly. No issues.

Location: 6-7 minutes walk from Whitechapel station. Decent area, not intimidating and easy to find.

Girl: Was the girl in the photos but the photos on AW were flattering to say the least. Body is a bit more saggy and not really a looker facially either. I was tempted to walk about but thought I’d give it a try.

Action: Really poor, like I was astounded and the lack of enthusiasm and general lack of effort. Kissing was minimal- barely FK let alone DFK. Light brushes on the lips. She was so uninterested that I was really frustrated. I kept thinking “YOU AREN’T DOING ANYTHING” in my head. Weak BJ, just when it started to feel good she would stop and just gently and feably stroke me! In the end nothing happened, I wasn’t hard anymore and she really was doing the bare minimum to get me going.

In the end she gave me a massage and I left.

Pathetic service. 100% AVOID. 
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline Payyourwaymate

It seems she got what she wanted in the end which was to get paid for minimum effort.

Even though your paying for a service, with these people they will still try to "1up" you if they think they can. Be more demanding in that case if they are trying to take the piss or otherwise you'll just walk away disappointed and they will be counting your hard earned cash  :(. Good luck for next time.

Offline sabari297

It seems she got what she wanted in the end which was to get paid for minimum effort.

Even though your paying for a service, with these people they will still try to "1up" you if they think they can. Be more demanding in that case if they are trying to take the piss or otherwise you'll just walk away disappointed and they will be counting your hard earned cash  :(. Good luck for next time.

Very good point. I suppose I was a little naïve in that regard, I saw positive reviews so was expecting enthusiasm and effort that you do get with others but will take that on board. Thank you!!
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline Youknowmyname007

I'm confused as this is like night and day compared to this review which was only posted a day earlier. I think it's pretty unfair and out of order that she chooses which punters who to treat well and to treat like shit.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240668.0
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:08:00 pm by Youknowmyname007 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac