Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone want to risk 2.5k?????????????  (Read 931 times)

Offline Cash drawers

External Link/Members Only I have reported this to site, so maybe gone, if not, please also report.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Vivago

:dash:
External Link/Members Only I have reported this to site, so maybe gone, if not, please also report.

:lol: from a small village in East Anglia and still got her cherry? No brothers or Dad around then. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline AllenTheMan

Ha, never had full sex but I do have two different dress up outfits. Eye roll to the extreme!

Online finn5555

:lol: from a small village in East Anglia and still got her cherry? No brothers or Dad around then. :sarcastic:

:D

Offline winkywanky

:lol:

So true!

Offline norwichfunseeker

I'm pleased to say no relation of mine, despite both being in the same (alleged) interbred area ☺
Some people just don't help themselves, and I guess others do!

Offline unclepokey

I'd be no good.
I've never fucked a virgin! I wouldn't know where to start.
And I don't like the sight of blood.
Plus she's too fuckin' pricey.
Oh, and she's too far away as well.

:yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:13:16 pm by unclepokey »

Offline Cash drawers

But, are you her uncle? May get a free Pokey!!!!!! :lol:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chunky monkey

Well I feel sorry for her fiance (engagement ring on 3rd finger) if he's not managed to tap her yet, he must be a right loser
Unless of course she learns the other way and is engaged to another 18 y/o virgin lass, in which case can we have 2 for the price of 1 ??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bobby1973

well spotted cm  :thumbsup:
why would i pay £2500 for the night to fuck a virgin
after a minute with me she wouldn't be a virgin anymore  :yahoo:
so the rest of the night i would be fucking a normal wg   :D

Offline winkywanky

Online Sibiu

Student? Not with her English.

Offline winkywanky

Sadly you're wrong there, the level of 'literacy' I've seen from so-called University graduates these days beggars belief

Offline Hackneylad1

Well I feel sorry for her fiance (engagement ring on 3rd finger) if he's not managed to tap her yet, he must be a right loser
Unless of course she learns the other way and is engaged to another 18 y/o virgin lass, in which case can we have 2 for the price of 1 ??

She must lean the other way as states she has never had a proper boyfriend.

Offline Boomerang17

Looks like her 2nd finger to me? In one of the other pics she has rings on 2nd and 4th finger on left hand....still screams dodge to me though

Offline The sperminator

The image may of been reversed, in which case the ring is on her other hand!

Offline chunky monkey

The image may of been reversed, in which case the ring is on her other hand!

Look closely, there's a ring on that finger on the other hand too

Offline norwichfunseeker

Don't think it's those rings she is looking to sell for £2.5k!

Offline myothernameis