Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual Counselling on AdultWork  (Read 1881 times)

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rudolph hucker

I fell asleep reading the profile, wonder if they offer a 'module' for that?

Offline stevedave

Click link. See ridiculous amount of blurb. Close link.

Do they not realise that guys use AW to find a quick and hopefully good fuck, not read a dissertation?!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Never seen the likes of this before  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

On the practical sex training tab it says " I don't manage the sex surrogate. I have a selected gentle and understanding sex workers on adultwork. If you need a partner to practice with I can recommend a supporting sex professional"

So basically the profile owner is a pimp.  :rolleyes: The £95 per hour is some sort of counselling shit, then you can go on a course for £1500  but you can talk to them on direct chat for a bargain price of  £35 per min    :lol:

Offline peter purves

On the practical sex training tab it says " I don't manage the sex surrogate. I have a selected gentle and understanding sex workers on adultwork. If you need a partner to practice with I can recommend a supporting sex professional"

So basically the profile owner is a pimp.  :rolleyes: The £95 per hour is some sort of counselling shit, then you can go on a course for £1500  but you can talk to them on direct chat for a bargain price of  £35 per min    :lol:

Cheers, well-spotted I had missed this and tbh I did wondered why the advert was placed on AW...Now I know.  :thumbsup:

I am sure there will be those who will take up the advert as it seems to be targeting those who appear to lack confidence
(ie 'vulnerable') in all things related to courtship/sex

5th Musketeer

It sounds like, instead of BYOB, you can BYOWG  :lol:

Jay-Jay

Amazingly zero feedback so far? :unknown:

Jay

Offline scutty brown

like Rudolph, I fell asleep reading it...

Offline nigel4498

Amazingly zero feedback so far? :unknown:

Jay

There's a surprise, wonder why that is?

Offline peter purves

There's a surprise, wonder why that is?

..............................................................................It's early days yet??  :P

Offline munterhunter

I know there are qualified therapists that do this.  In the UK I'm not aware that any of the therapists "provide or recommend" sex workers as surrogates I have a couple of friends who are trained counsellors not for sexual problems and noth are members of professional bodies with codes of ethics and professional standards. I can't imagine for a minute that any professional governing body would condone an advert on Adultwork. Anyone using the site isn't looking for counselling trying to find an appropriate surrogate from the service providers on there would be a nightmare. The "surrogates" would need as much training as the "therapist" be interesting to see any feedback they get!!

Offline peter purves

I know there are qualified therapists that do this.  In the UK I'm not aware that any of the therapists "provide or recommend" sex workers as surrogates I have a couple of friends who are trained counsellors not for sexual problems and noth are members of professional bodies with codes of ethics and professional standards. I can't imagine for a minute that any professional governing body would condone an advert on Adultwork. Anyone using the site isn't looking for counselling trying to find an appropriate surrogate from the service providers on there would be a nightmare. The "surrogates" would need as much training as the "therapist" be interesting to see any feedback they get!!

I was thinking the same thing

Offline PleadInsanity

Offline alpharius

Profile gone

I've seen the odd profile with genuine WGs who are studying psychology/sex therapy. I even know a friend of a friend who became a sex therapist because he was in the swinging/polyamory community and thinks most people have some serious hangups over sex and sexuality 

Alpharius  :music:

Offline peter purves

Profile gone

I've seen the odd profile with genuine WGs who are studying psychology/sex therapy. I even know a friend of a friend who became a sex therapist because he was in the swinging/polyamory community and thinks most people have some serious hangups over sex and sexuality 

When you say 'Sex Therapists' do you mean like Pamela Stephenson in The Guardian newspaper??

Offline alpharius

Not like that. Guy is legit. He apparently got severe ED after losing his virginity to a seriously fat munter which led him down the therapy route 

Offline Shearer1955

Read all of that & if you didn't before you will quite likely believe you are sexually inadequate - I'll take my own chances thank you :wacko:

Offline rudolph hucker

Not like that. Guy is legit. He apparently got severe ED after losing his virginity to a seriously fat munter which led him down the therapy route 

Strange that, because it was the opposite for me, I had ED, then discovered whores, and wa-hay, I'm cured, that's my therapy.