Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SeductiveSultryJenni - Bristol  (Read 1313 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dickdaveoc

External Link/Members Only

30 Minutes £70

So I tried previously to meet Jenni without success, but a short while ago I managed to meet her.

I'd heard she can be a bit tricky to get a hold of from other reviews but thought I'd give it another go.

I text her and a little later received a reply, arranged a time and headed over. I got a text to say she was running late, which wasnt unexpected and worked out ok as i was running a little late myself. Arrived and parked up but did have to wait around a little until she was ready, again ecxepected from previous reviews.

Got the go ahead so headed to her flat which is in the Gloucester Rd area and was buzzed in. I was met by Jenni who i would describe as pretty with some nice DFK, she is around 5 ft tall with big natural tits, an big arse and lots of tattoos. Personally all those things are right up my street so I was pleased. Jenni was friendly and chatty, 

Paperwork out of the way, we did oral both ways, covered sex and finished with CIM. Jenni is enthusiastic, very attentive and provides a very good service.

Despite a couple of niggles getting there she makes up for it while you're there and is well worth a visit. I would definitly visit again.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:35:51 pm by dickdaveoc »

Offline hottext72

Good review. I have seen her a few times   She gives good service.  Shame her timekeeping is not great

Offline dickdaveoc

She does, but the service makes up for it

Offline AllenTheMan

Is she worth setting up a booking a few days before or is it more of a call her an hour before and keep everything crossed?

I don't want to waste time going back and forth just for her to pull the plug 15 minutes beforehand but if i'm in the area I don't mind making an on the spot booking.

Thoughts?

Offline hottext72

Is she worth setting up a booking a few days before or is it more of a call her an hour before and keep everything crossed?

I don't want to waste time going back and forth just for her to pull the plug 15 minutes beforehand but if i'm in the area I don't mind making an on the spot booking.

Thoughts?

I suggest same day ( on the spot) booking , when in town  :hi: