Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threats from WhatsApp from Skokka.  (Read 7566 times)

Offline rover_100

In what universe is that harassing to ask for a selfie? That's not harassing at all. This guy threatened to shoot me.

Mate I mean this in the nicest possible way, but judging from your account of the story so far and your responses in here is the punting game a good fit for you?

It often isn't fair. It isn't regulated, which makes it an appealing hunting ground for some of the few, but documented predatory types (both sides of the transaction - mentally damaged punters, and exploitative gangs/pimps/boyfriends). Every new meet inheretly puts both punters and SPs in a situation with some risk, and you have to be smart and confident - "streetwise", for lack of a better term if you find yourself in one. The fact that you sent enquiries from a personal phone, and are shaken by a pretty obvious scam isn't a great indicator.

Not to mention some level of empathy is required, to put yourself and your SP at ease, to build some confidence, and rapport quickly. Asking girls for selfies shows either you're completely unaware of punting etiquette or have simply disregarded it, which will get you on the SP's "undesirables" list. The fact that you don't see a problem with it after its been pointed out is a minor red flag.

Does this all seem worth it?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 12:09:41 am by rover_100 »

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Nothing to worry about
They’re just trying it on.
I got the below message a while back off a number .. I played along & basically threatened them back saying I’m waiting come on then & laughed & ridiculed them. They ended up blocking me. They even sent videos of Torture.
I have a punting phone so I knew they had nothing on me.

I keep messaging back now & then to tease them but no replies

They messaged from +1 7078317325

"You are receiving this message now because you are in a problem and not just any problem this is a warning that I am giving you personally because you are very involved in this you have been contacting some girls who work for me in an unusual way as if this is a joke we already have surveillance All we need to locate you I am a member of the most dangerous gang in this place and we have your phone number information I have a group of people at my disposal waiting for an order and if you try to challenge me or not answer this message I will send all your information At least 30 gangsters will come to you easily because they know this whole place we're tired of this situation and you called all the girls as if this is a joke gangsters do the same thing to get information so if you belong to another gang the best thing you can do is to disappear from this place if you want to fix this now you will have to pay a fine that will be imposed on you and you will be able to s continue your way otherwise there will be no solution I will go for you and now that you pay for it in the worst way"

Offline simping

So got this message a couple minutes ago and I have no idea how to respond. I'm not witty, so thought I'd come here and ask you lot how to fuck with them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So got this message a couple minutes ago and I have no idea how to respond. I'm not witty, so thought I'd come here and ask you lot how to fuck with them.
Do you know what it would cost to reply to that number or if it would be included in your allawance.

Meanwhile I'll merge this with the already running thread about it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you know what it would cost to reply to that number or if it would be included in your allawance.

I think the threats are made on WhatsApp so there is no direct cost except a little bit of data allowance.

Offline theaccountant

Well don’t they look like a bunch of organised guys. That picture just be from their annual gang school photos.

Could just reply back with this image. But in all seriousness, ignore it. Read the thread. If it’s your personal phone, you’re not going to get any sympathy here. If it’s your punting phone, burn it and get a new sim. Don’t waste your time entertaining idiots.

Offline contentguy

I think the threats are made on WhatsApp so there is no direct cost except a little bit of data allowance.

809 Call scamming is a "thing", particularly in the US where it looks like a local number.
Not sure how it works with WhatsApp, as you say, probably just a bit of data out of an allowance. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingfisher

Don't be a softy. It's just a scam.  :drinks:

P.S. Use a punting phone by the way.

Offline simping

I was using WiFi at the time so didn't cost anything. If I was using mobile data standard rate. Oh and thanks I didn't know there was already an existing thread.

Read the thread. If it’s your personal phone, you’re not going to get any sympathy here. If it’s your punting phone, burn it and get a new sim. Don’t waste your time entertaining idiots.

Nah not too fused, currently using a payg sim. 

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Send them LOTS of voice notes, everyone fucking hates voice notes  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

I got the exact same message this afternoon on WhatsApp, but a different number that allegedly was from the Dominican Republic.

Just ignore it, otherwise you'll confirm your number is active and you'll get even more spam, junk, shit.

Offline contentguy

I got the exact same message this afternoon on WhatsApp, but a different number that allegedly was from the Dominican Republic.

Just ignore it, otherwise you'll confirm your number is active and you'll get even more spam, junk, shit.

Seriously mate, you didn’t write back correcting their terrible grammar - opportunity missed  :rose:

Offline akauya

Seriously mate, you didn’t write back correcting their terrible grammar - opportunity missed  :rose:

:lol:  and ask them to send it back, with proper punctuation 100 times (a la Life of Brian)

Offline contentguy

:lol:  and ask them to send it back, with proper punctuation 100 times (a la Life of Brian)

This one: External Link/Members Only

And they say Latin's a dead language - or is it just asleep :sarcastic:

Offline Lewis

I didn’t like the look of his big chopper. Thought he might use it on me if it tried :scare:

Offline contentguy

I didn’t like the look of his big chopper. Thought he might use it on me if it tried :scare:

Very wise mate, that's a hell of a chopper he's packing  :scare:

Online RandomGuy99

Just reply saying "Thank you for your message. I have forwarded your message to the National Crimes Agency for information".

Or:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for money, then I can tell you I don't have any money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you. I will find you and I will kill you"

Or:

"Hello, this is the Rising Sun restaurant. What would you like to order? Please note that there is a £10 charge for delivery on all orders and an extra charge for using credit cards "
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 02:48:20 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline magnetico

. Only picture of me is from 2002.on the profile watsapp pic.
But there was a recent pic of me on the profile that I've changed now but it's of me not where I live though.

You don't seem very steet smart if you're messaging pimps on WhatsApp with your face pic visible to everyone, from your personal phone.

you should pick a safer hobby, maybe table tennis or pottery