Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do some clients get over possessive  (Read 1687 times)

thewonderingdick

Recently told by a wg about a clients possessive attitude towards her, and bombarding her with nasty text because she wouldn't see him..Do these guys give us normal punters a bad name

Offline socks

Recently told by a wg about a clients possessive attitude towards her, and bombarding her with nasty text because she wouldn't see him..Do these guys give us normal punters a bad name
I understand getting let's say enchanted with a lovely SP and I understand wanting to engage her in conversation outside of punts. But I don't get this nasty shit - WTF motivates some people?

Sparquin

I would suggest that he thinks he is paying for more than the right to fuck her. Moron.

At some point I reckon most pro$$ies get some weirdo who does not understand where this all begins and, more importantly, where it ends. So I doubt it reflects on the majority of punters. Best tip is to tell her to refer him to UKP to straighten his head out.

SaneOnes

Too much free time, recent loss of virginity, unhealthy diet, born in a family filled with cunts... ... etc

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Some are just lonely and feel they have built up a mutual rapport and get offended when ignored. It's always easier to tell them the truth although one or two will still be insulting to save face as they have been hurt or led on as they don't understand the fantasy part and think she really liked him
There are the odd few though who have mental health issues or medical conditions that make it difficult for them to build any firm of relationship and read the wrong signals into it who then become abusive when told no. With these guys it is better to just ignore and let them get it out of their system and eventually they stop. Engaging in anyway just reinforces their ideals that you like them
Is not just punters who do this. In civvie life a lot of females do thus after a one night stand. They convince themselves its much more and turn into bunny boilers

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some are just lonely .

Then they should ring Samaritans, not drive pro$$ies mad ------ failing that buy a kitten.   :P

Offline Bangers and Gash

I would say there is also a problem with some pro$$ies getting over possessive as they mostly work in isolation and just the sheer nature of the job. Some are just lonely and feel they have built up a mutual rapport and get offended when ignored. It's always easier to tell them the truth although one or two will still be insulting to save face as they have been hurt or led on as they don't understand the fantasy part and think he really liked her.

There are the odd few though who have mental health issues or medical conditions that make it difficult for them to build any firm of relationship and read the wrong signals into it who then become abusive when told no. With these pro$$ies it is better to just ignore and let them get it out of their system and eventually they stop. Engaging in anyway just reinforces their ideals that you like them. It's not just pro$$ies who do this. In civvie life a lot of females do thus after a one night stand. They convince themselves its much more and turn into bunny boilers.

JV547845

Some are just lonely and feel they have built up a mutual rapport and get offended when ignored. It's always easier to tell them the truth although one or two will still be insulting to save face as they have been hurt or led on as they don't understand the fantasy part and think she really liked him
There are the odd few though who have mental health issues or medical conditions that make it difficult for them to build any firm of relationship and read the wrong signals into it who then become abusive when told no. With these guys it is better to just ignore and let them get it out of their system and eventually they stop. Engaging in anyway just reinforces their ideals that you like them

How bad have they got to be before they go on Ugly Mugs or is that for physically violent people only?

Interestingly the reverse can happen.  I got a message from a WG saying `So I see you've seen other ladies but not me again?  Were the excuses you gave me lies?' or something.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that's not going to be a very successful marketing technique for clients after NSA fun.  Also despite her being a lovely person of course, I didn't realise we were in a relationship after she didn't like much cuddling and kicked me out before pop 2 `because I wasn't going to cum'. 

SirFrank

It's not just the girl who gets shit but also other punters. Although most shit that comes our way online is a bit pathetic. When I first joined the board I had a series of increasingly odd pms from another member about two girls in Cardiff. Nothing overt but made me feel a little uncomfortable. Not quite bad enough to say at you taking the piss - just subtle. It was clear he was deluded and I'm sure the girls thought he was a sad whack job.

He eventually got banned (don't they always?) and it transpired he had said similar things to others members. By that stage I'd realised he was a bellend.  For the most part I'm sure they are lonely, deluded and have got confused over apparent blurred lines. Can't be nice for girls affected
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:14:39 am by SirFrank »

James999

Recently told by a wg

Anf the same girl will probably also say she
Pays tax
Doesnt claim benefits
Visits GUM clinic regularly
Only sees two cients a day
Her family & friends know what she does and support her

All urban myths pro$$ie like to perpetuate, the reality is she probably fancies a client and he won't answer her texts  :sarcastic:

Offline CBPaul

For some the lines in the punter / prossie relationship gets blurred. For normal punters we realise that we are paying to do whatever in a set amount of time, after that out the door and back to wherever. The possessive types have problems making that distinction, a form of EAS I suppose only with added basket case.

Does it affect the rest of us punters ? It must do, if a prossie has a problem with a client then arranging a meet will probably be more difficult as she will become more wary.

I really wanted to meet one particular prossie a while back, everything seemed to be arranged but in the last couple of hours before the off she started asking all sorts of questions before she'd give me her address, almost wanted an application form, CV and CRB check submitted. Turns out she'd got herself a problem punter who wouldn't leave her alone, or so she said. Turned out to be an average punt anyway.

pokenn

Then they should ring Samaritans, not drive pro$$ies mad ------ failing that buy a kitten.   :P

:D

pokenn

All urban myths pro$$ie like to perpetuate, the reality is she probably fancies a client and he won't answer her texts  :sarcastic:

You seem to assume that all punters can do no wrong and all women can do no right. There are some fucked up blokes out there and WGs get more than their fair of them. You and I understand the difference between a punt and a date, but many naive (or just plain nasty) punters do not.

vt

You seem to assume that all punters can do no wrong and all women can do no right. There are some fucked up blokes out there and WGs get more than their fair of them. You and I understand the difference between a punt and a date, but many naive (or just plain nasty) punters do not.

No doubt there are some nutters on both sides of this game...good job we're all sane here...aren't we?!?  :wacko:

Offline smiths

Some punters, hopefully a very small number treat a punt like a date, they actually believe its a date in their mind and act accordingly.

What this can lead to is obsession and if the WG refuses to see him again it can lead to stalking as i know from a particular episode where the WG i was punting with showed me the proof of the avalance of calls, texts and emails along with a number of expensive presents he sent to her. It was literally hundreds of each over a short period of time and they got more threatening as they went along as she was ignoring them. This WG couldnt go to the police due to her personal set-up, a fact this low life knew.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I remember after my very first punt, I did feel a little pang of something (jealousy maybe?) when feedback from subsequent clients appeared.  But I knew it was inappropriate and irrational (even at the time, I thought "what the fuck is this?"), and it very quickly ceased to bother me after that.

Nowadays, if anything, I have the opposite reaction.  My current regular was a zero-feedback newbie when I spotted her:  a couple of guys got in and gave her feedback before I got to her, but I was the first UKP member to report back, and I gave her a positive review.  Since then, even though she's "my girl" (sort of), I feel a little glow of pleasure when more feedback arrives for her.  After just a few months, her rating is now in the 40's and rising rapidly, she's doing well and I wish her all the best.  I might be partly responsible for her success, and I feel good about that (no, I'm not her pimp... I wish!)