Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terminology?  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Q What is the difference between a MILF and a COUGAR?

A On AW there are 697 ladies describing themselves as MILF and just 24 as COUGAR.

Further answers or more questions welcome.

Sienna_Bronze

A cougar is a woman who actively seeks a relationship with a younger man. Milf I presume just means a woman of a certain age.

Offline dandaley

a MILF is a hot mum of a teen + ie ' Mother I'd Like To Fuck '
a cougar is an older woman that likes younger men.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I always thought cougar was more of an American euphemism. Hence the reason most older UK pro$$ies go with milf.

ulander

I always thought cougar was more of an American euphemism. Hence the reason most older UK pro$$ies go with milf.
They are two different things - as explained by dandaley.

Offline Bangers and Gash

They are two different things - as explained by dandaley.

So, an older woman (with a teenage son/daughter) who likes to fuck younger men can't be a milf?

:wacko:

a10

So, an older woman (with a teenage son/daughter) who likes to fuck younger men can't be a milf?

:wacko:

They can be, but as already stated:

A cougar is a woman who actively seeks a relationship with a younger man.

The key there is actively seeks. ie they "hunt" younger men, aggressively in a way. Or to put it another way, a milf is an older lady pursued by a younger man, a cougar is an older lady pursuing a younger man. Technically at least, although the terminology is being stretched somewhat - not all "milfs" have children for example.

I see the cougar tag as more of a empowered label rather than milf which is a bit descriptive

Offline threechilliman

They can be, but as already stated:

The key there is actively seeks. ie they "hunt" younger men, aggressively in a way. Or to put it another way, a milf is an older lady pursued by a younger man, a cougar is an older lady pursuing a younger man. Technically at least, although the terminology is being stretched somewhat - not all "milfs" have children for example.

I see the cougar tag as more of a empowered label rather than milf which is a bit descriptive

Exactly as I understand it. A young man goes after a milf, a cougar goes after a young man. I doubt the two are mutually exclusive.

tcm

Offline PuntingPete

MILF / COUGAR = both the same to me, it means they're both too old to pay for sex with.

IF I wanted to shag either then I would head for the local pub on a Friday night.  :music:

Toby

MILF / COUGAR = both the same to me, it means they're both too old to pay for sex with.

IF I wanted to shag either then I would head for the local pub on a Friday night.  :music:

Unless you wanted to fuck an attractive one.  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

Unless you wanted to fuck an attractive one.  :hi:

I don't, I want to shag someone under 30  ;)

Offline dandaley

strange that, i dont want to shag a woman under 30, funny old world aint it  :cool: we are all different  :hi:

Offline smiths

strange that, i dont want to shag a woman under 30, funny old world aint it  :cool: we are all different  :hi:

It is and we are. I will and do shag women any age from 18 upwards if i fancy them. :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is and we are. I will and do shag women any age from 18 upwards if i fancy them. :hi:
+1
and we probably will find different ladies attractive in different ways, at any age.

kingkong

a MILF is a hot mum of a teen + ie ' Mother I'd Like To Fuck '
a cougar is an older woman that likes younger men.

Doesn't have to be a mother of a teen! just a mother.

Offline threechilliman

I don't venture much below 30, although smiths has it about right - doesn't matter what age they are if I fancy them. I generally fancy women over 30.

tcm

ulander

In that case, you're looking for a MILF.

Offline dandaley

well yeh i spose but strictly speaking its usually known as a term describing an attractive older woman in her 30s, 40s or even 50s who is the mother of a friend, girlfriend, or other acquaintance.

Offline NIK

MILF is a stupid American term which I'd never heard of until a few years ago.  As for the other I'd never heard of it until just now. :D

ulander

MILF is a stupid American term which I'd never heard of until a few years ago.  As for the other I'd never heard of it until just now. :D
"Cougar" is also, I think, American in origin.  I first heard it used to describe predatory, middle-aged women because Cougar Town is the title of an American television series about predatory, middle-aged women known as cougars, in which Courtney Cox featured.

Offline Bangers and Gash

But a 16 year old mother couldn't really be classed as a milf despite being a mother.

Milfs are generally in their 30's / 40's and still look hot - not some fat, sweaty slag wearing a grey tracksuit or leggings.

:hi:

Offline davidgood

And these days, due to some women having kids at a young age, we have GILFs.

My understanding of MILF is that it came from an American film made in the 80/90s about teenage lads growing up but I can't remember the name of it.

Cougar, I agree is a lady who goes out looking for virile young dudes/toyboys.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline johnny34

And these days, due to some women having kids at a young age, we have GILFs.
My understanding of MILF is that it came from an American film made in the 80/90s about teenage lads growing up but I can't remember the name of it.

Cougar, I agree is a lady who goes out looking for virile young dudes/toyboys.
Regards,
davidgood

The film was 'American Pie', based on 'Stiflers mum'.

Offline davidgood

The film was 'American Pie', based on 'Stiflers mum'.
Thank you Johnny. Saved me racking my brains.

Regards,

davidgood

kingkong

But a 16 year old mother couldn't really be classed as a milf despite being a mother.

Milfs are generally in their 30's / 40's and still look hot - not some fat, sweaty slag wearing a grey tracksuit or leggings.

:hi:

Yes I agree. The term has been used far too loosely in the past couple of years. It's the same with BBW, when some WG's say they are BBW when they are only a little chubby :D
Incidentally, have you noticed how quick some teen mothers get their figures back in next to no time?