Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pissed off  (Read 8567 times)

Toby

Ah, the guy who claims a punter is stupid to reveal their real world job to a prossie whilst revealing it on a punting forum  :dash:

Go on then Sherlock, tell me what my job is. Without running down a list.  :sarcastic:

Mackydees

Here is a question for you, how much would be want to plate and rim Susan Boyle?

£4.35

(£4.60 if she wants Missionary)

cockneybstrd

Go on then Sherlock, tell me what my job is. Without running down a list.  :sarcastic:

I had you pegged as Charlie from Casualty... So dont ruin the illusion by saying your not a male nurse

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

In addition, prossies are dissimilar to other women. They are sluts and will, essentially, sleep with anything. That's how they're able to become prossies.

I would have phrased that a little differently, but basically I agree.

Some "normal" women get into it for the wrong reasons (because they desperately need the money and will do anything to get it):  and those are the ones who end up as burnt-out wrecks rescued by the Salvation Army and preaching about the "evils of prostitution" thereafter.

...Much to the annoyance of the others, who actually enjoy it.  A "happy hooker" is wired in an unusual way:  like being into BDSM, or being bisexual (and a surprising proportion of them are bisexual).  It's a quirk that some women have:  and those lucky enough to have it can make plenty of money out of it.

cockneybstrd

I don't know what it is, but I really personaly on reading this don't want it to be true.

I know the majority of situations this will be the case.

But some girls who I have really enjoyed the company with I don't want to think it as a case of they were putting it about left right and centre and just thought why not make some money from it.

Can someone (as in one of the female members) possibly confirm if from reading the likes of saafe if there are times when different types of girls than those above start to do this job.

What would you prefer it to be Anth G. ??

If your going to be prossie then I would assume that we were type of bird who could walk into a Pub and could shag any Tom Dick and Abdul

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

If your going to be prossie then I would assume that we were type of bird who could walk into a Pub and could shag any Tom Dick and Abdul

Well said.  whenever anyone asks me if they could do this job I always say and I know a lot of other women say it too, Walk into the nearest pub and imagine fucking every guy in there regardless of age size or face.  If you think you can do that then you can do this job.  If the thought turns your stomach then you cant.

Shy retiring, sexually naïve girls just don't decide to sell sex.  If you were the sort who only had sex with people you love then you are hardly going to be able to fuck the first guy who walks through your door.
It doesn't mean every prossie was a slag just that they had the mindset that they could be if they chose to.  I had two male sexual partners until my late 20s when I started swinging and even then it was mainly to play with other women.  However I always knew I didn't need to be attracted to someone to have sex with them and would not find it difficult to do

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wrong. A can of coke may cost £3 in one shop, £1 in another. Just because somebody pays the £3 in one shop does not mean it's "worth" it.

A totally stupid analogy.

The can of coke will be the same from both shops, every prostitute is different from lowlife skanks to filmstar lookalikes.    :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
when it comes to prices there are many reasons why some of us settle on a price.  some women think they are a cut above the rest even if they are not because that is how they see themselves so charge silly high prices from £200 - £500 or even more.
Some are desperate so undercut everyone just to get some money so charge very low rates like £60 an hour
Others look at other women in their area who are similar age, build, looks and services and take an average and charge that or a little bit lower or higher. Those prices are normally between £90 - £150
At the end of the day it is the lowest the women is willing to do this job for

There is no rule that a punter must book a girl who works in an apartment or house that has a comfy bed where he can take his time doing what he fancies with a fair idea that she is probably not a crack head skank who may or may not have a disease of some kind. If the prices are far too high for some then a quickie behind a local factory with a street girl is always available.  Men don't have to pay any of those prices as there are street girls who charge very low rates so men can get their urges satisfied there if they don't want to pay more than £20.

No one has to punt.  It is a choice at the end of the day. 

Most men are ok with the prices or they wouldn't pay them and rates would drop a lot and a lot less women would be working.

jcdmj12

I believe worth to be one of two things:

1) it's market value. If prossies in Grimsby charge £100ph and then one, who is no different (to all extents and purposes) charges £150 and some mug pays it that doesn't mean she's "worth" £150. It means she's found a mug to pay her £150. Take it to an extreme. Same argument, but she charges £1,000,000. Somebody pays it. Does it make it her worth it? No  :hi:

2) Worth as defined by the quality that makes something desirable. In your thirsty, dessert dweller analogy the unique quality comes from the person buying, not the object up for sale.

But perhaps that's the case for you, you can't get girls any other way. So they probably are "worth" it for you then  :sarcastic:

To the person who paid £1,000,000, she would be worth it by definition. Otherwise they wouldn't pay it. Does that mean she's worth it to other people? Not unless she can find anyone to pay it. What is the alternative? Is there an independent arbiter of prossie value?  Who would that be, then? "Market value" is simply what buyers are willing to pay. Or do you have another definition?

In your thirsty, dessert dweller analogy the unique quality comes from the person buying, not the object up for sale.

Correct.  All perceived value comes from the person buying.  In economic terms, as consumers we value things based on their expected utility to us personally  (where as Sergei would value her based on the expected cash flow she's likely to generate)

Nothing has intrinsic financial value. A can of coke is worth nothing unless someone wants to drink it. A WG's services are worth nothing unless someone will pay to consume them.

Offline hendrix

Women are different to men, physical appearance means less.

In addition, prossies are dissimilar to other women. They are sluts and will, essentially, sleep with anything. That's how they're able to become prossies.

In contrast, punters are dissimilar to other men. There are fluffies amongst us, who enjoy the company of prossies more than the sex, but in the majority we are shallow and just after attractive girls to fuck. As such, obviously there will not be too many here who would lick out SuBo's ring piece.

Amen to that, I love sluts, prossies or civvies.  :cool:

cockneybstrd

I was going to say we all love a slut ! But it appears some posters dont like a slut...

Offline hendrix

I was going to say we all love a slut ! But it appears some posters dont like a slut...

What's not to like? :unknown:..unless people think the concept of fidelity and all that bollocks is actually important. Fair enough if they do..each to their own and all that...but I've only ever been interested in getting my end away, paid or unpaid, as much as possible and good luck to women who do the same.

Offline akauya

Indeed, what would we do without them? Best sex I had has always been with slutty swingers.  :cool:

Offline Daffodil

To the person who paid £1,000,000, she would be worth it by definition. Otherwise they wouldn't pay it. Does that mean she's worth it to other people? Not unless she can find anyone to pay it. What is the alternative? Is there an independent arbiter of prossie value?  Who would that be, then? "Market value" is simply what buyers are willing to pay. Or do you have another definition?

Correct.  All perceived value comes from the person buying.  In economic terms, as consumers we value things based on their expected utility to us personally  (where as Sergei would value her based on the expected cash flow she's likely to generate)

Nothing has intrinsic financial value. A can of coke is worth nothing unless someone wants to drink it. A WG's services are worth nothing unless someone will pay to consume them.

We obviously have very different ideas regarding economics and the such and we will not agree, certainly not over a few posts on a punting forum.

I disagree with your definition. I have bought things, but known I've been overpaying. I do not consider the item to be worth what I've paid. Your thirsty gentleman may not have a choice, but he will know he's being ripped off. Just because somebody pays a price doesn't even mean that they consider the item/service to be worth it.

I do not believe that something is worth what somebody pays for it and that "worth" is so arbitrary. I believe that things (prossies, cans of Coke, cars, etc,) do have an intrinsic value. If you pay more then it wasn't worth it, less and you have yourself a good deal.

Market forces will generate market worth. It has nothing to to with parting the one fool with his money.

Another example, was Andy Carroll worth £35,000,000 just because Liverpool paid it?

GeeWiz

Anyone else feel angry about the high rate that prossies charge? e.g 100 p/h

They have us by the balls, exploit our needs and charge us sky high prices for it

My best mate gets a blow job once a year from his wife, a lady of leisure.  He works hard and she spends hard.

So to be able to have a girl half my age nosh me off for a ton an hour, I know who's getting the best deal.

You could always try lap dancing or webcam girls, but that actually costs more per minute.

Offline JamesKW

My best mate gets a blow job once a year from his wife, a lady of leisure.  He works hard and she spends hard.

So to be able to have a girl half my age nosh me off for a ton an hour, I know who's getting the best deal.

You could always try lap dancing or webcam girls, but that actually costs more per minute.

Ive seen this argument a few times but no one really knows what their mates are upto maybe they are getting the best of both worlds.

jcdmj12

Why the hell would anyone put up with this is what I want to know?  No way would I put up with a woman who didn't work.  And no, dropping the kids at school at 0830 then picking them up again at 4 is not work.

jcdmj12

We obviously have very different ideas regarding economics and the such and we will not agree, certainly not over a few posts on a punting forum.

I disagree with your definition. I have bought things, but known I've been overpaying. I do not consider the item to be worth what I've paid. Your thirsty gentleman may not have a choice, but he will know he's being ripped off. Just because somebody pays a price doesn't even mean that they consider the item/service to be worth it.

I do not believe that something is worth what somebody pays for it and that "worth" is so arbitrary. I believe that things (prossies, cans of Coke, cars, etc,) do have an intrinsic value. If you pay more then it wasn't worth it, less and you have yourself a good deal.

Market forces will generate market worth. It has nothing to to with parting the one fool with his money.

Another example, was Andy Carroll worth £35,000,000 just because Liverpool paid it?

You're right, we'll have to a agree to disagree on that one.  I can speak from personal experience though - I often sell the same thing to different customers for very different prices (often varying by as much as a couple of zeros on the end).   Weirdly, the ones who pay more are often more satisfied and less hassle to work with, because they tend to have more money and often get more financial value from their purchase.  You're right about the market averaging out over time though.  It depends how you define the market, too.  In London at least, EE's, British Girls, Parlours etc all seem to form separate but connected markets.

As for Andy Carroll - I have never heard of him (know fuck all about footie), but I'd assume Liverpool anticipate making a profit on the deal?

cockneybstrd

No Liverpool made a 20 million pound loss when then sold him to West Ham. Who also if they sold him would make a loss on the 15 million they paid for him. Because he is a retarded fuckwit who thinks being on the sniff and piss in essex and london is ok.

Like prossies young english football players come at a financial premium.

RandyF

Anyone else feel angry about the high rate that prossies charge? e.g 100 p/h

They have us by the balls, exploit our needs and charge us sky high prices for it

Wherever you happen to live, they'll more than probably be a street scene within travelling distance.  There for the punters that enjoy that scene, or those who are unwilling or unable to pay regular AW whore rates.  Don't fancy it myself, but that's market forces in full working order - whores for everyone's income  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wherever you happen to live, they'll more than probably be a street scene within travelling distance.  There for the punters that enjoy that scene, or those who are unwilling or unable to pay regular AW whore rates.  Don't fancy it myself, but that's market forces in full working order - whores for everyone's income  :P

The street scene is no longer a viable alternative, all you will find are the lowest of lowlife skanks plus you run the risk of being arrested and getting a police record.

Lot's of choice on Adultwork at £60 for 30 minutes, if that is too much maybe it is time to find a new hobby, how about knitting. ???

jcdmj12

No Liverpool made a 20 million pound loss when then sold him to West Ham. Who also if they sold him would make a loss on the 15 million they paid for him. Because he is a retarded fuckwit who thinks being on the sniff and piss in essex and london is ok.

Like prossies young english football players come at a financial premium.

Ah, ok.  Rather puts overpaying by £50 for an hour into perspective, doesn't it?   :D

Oldstager

All this argument about whether a prossie is worth the money, and the accompanying discussion of economics is just so much hogwash. The price she charges is simply a compromise between the maximum amount that she thinks she can get away with and the maximum amount that she thinks the punter will pay.  This is the basic method by which the price of almost everything is calculated, from houses to potatoes.  If you think that your supermarket is charging too much for your vegetables, or your butcher too much for your meat, then you`ll try another supermarket or butcher to see if it`s cheaper.  Conversely, if your supermarket sells up it`s vegetables by lunch time every day, or your butcher cannot make his sausages fast enough to fill demand, then they`ll put the prices up.

If your favourite prossie isn`t getting enough custom to pay the rent then she`ll either drop the price or she`ll pack up and get a job. Conversely, if she`s booked up all day and every day she`ll probably put the price up a bit to cash in and take it a bit easier.

If you find that every shop is charging more than you want to pay for your vegetables then your remedy is to get an allotment and grow your own, which in punting matters means acquiring a wife or girl friend and being satisfied with getting your jollies at home.

Offline akauya

All this argument about whether a prossie is worth the money, and the accompanying discussion of economics is just so much hogwash. The price she charges is simply a compromise between the maximum amount that she thinks she can get away with and the maximum amount that she thinks the punter will pay.  This is the basic method by which the price of almost everything is calculated, from houses to potatoes.  If you think that your supermarket is charging too much for your vegetables, or your butcher too much for your meat, then you`ll try another supermarket or butcher to see if it`s cheaper.  Conversely, if your supermarket sells up it`s vegetables by lunch time every day, or your butcher cannot make his sausages fast enough to fill demand, then they`ll put the prices up.

If your favourite prossie isn`t getting enough custom to pay the rent then she`ll either drop the price or she`ll pack up and get a job. Conversely, if she`s booked up all day and every day she`ll probably put the price up a bit to cash in and take it a bit easier.

If you find that every shop is charging more than you want to pay for your vegetables then your remedy is to get an allotment and grow your own, which in punting matters means acquiring a wife or girl friend and being satisfied with getting your jollies at home.

So you think discussing prossies' rates and economics is all hogwash and then you start  discussing prossies' rates and economics  :D

Oldstager

I didn`t "discuss" anything; I simply pointed out a few very obvious facts of life

JV547845

The other point about the high hourly rate is some WGs can maybe only see three punters a day.  Even for WGs who can -ahem- accept more bookings the practicality or overhead of organising the bookings consecutively (with a nice gap inbetween) dealing with no shows and doing the admin all means she probably can't get 8 hours in each day every day. 

Offline Matium

A problem with booking a half hour for £80 or so is that if she gets another booking a man wanting 2 hours or more, she'll book him in even if it's supposed to be your time.

As most prostitutes are disorganised and chaotic, what frequently happens is that the half hour punter is left fuming outside as the prostitute simply forgets his booking and concentrates on the other man.

Peachybum

Anything less than £60 per 30 mins is not worth the effort as it takes over 3 hours to prepare, tidy up, laundry, texting, emailing, travelling, etc. Punters seem to think that WGs are ready and looking exactly like their photos with immaculately clean premises, in a few minutes! And this doesn't include tanning, nail/hair salon visits. If a WG has pride in their personal hygiene, looks and place of meeting, then the money paid for all this time taken is nearer the minimum age in reality . . .

yorkshire123

Anything less than £60 per 30 mins is not worth the effort as it takes over 3 hours to prepare, tidy up, laundry, texting, emailing, travelling, etc. Punters seem to think that WGs are ready and looking exactly like their photos with immaculately clean premises, in a few minutes! And this doesn't include tanning, nail/hair salon visits. If a WG has pride in their personal hygiene, looks and place of meeting, then the money paid for all this time taken is nearer the minimum age in reality . . .

Keep it for Saafe love, i for one don't give a shit about prossies who moan how difficult it is to prepare to suck cock. Try getting a real job  :thumbsdown:

Peachybum

Was meant to say 'MINIMUM WAGE' at the end of post! 3 x 1hr bookings a day takes 8 HOURS of a WGs day . . . (unless they are prepared to be a human conveyor belt!) And this doesn't allow for those punters who overstay their time causing a mad rush to prepare for the next visit.

yorkshire123

Was meant to say 'MINIMUM WAGE' at the end of post! 3 x 1hr bookings a day takes 8 HOURS of a WGs day . . . (unless they are prepared to be a human conveyor belt!) And this doesn't allow for those punters who overstay their time causing a mad rush to prepare for the next visit.

Bollocks.
I get paid for 8 hours work but sometimes I'm out of the house for 12 due to travelling, lunch etc. Like i said before, stop your moaning & get a real job & see if they will pay you for doing your laundry, tanning & travelling.......... Not a fucking chance  :dash:

SirFrank

Just how peachy is your arse? I'm intrigued

Sienna_Bronze

This job brings in way more than the minimum wage! I also think 100 quid for an hour is fair considering the risks we expose ourselves to. And no that's not me fishing for sympathy, just stating facts.

Peachybum

A 30 minute visit takes AT LEAST 3 Hours of a WGs time if they make the effort they should. 8 hours would just about accommodate 3 x1 hour bookings. Less income than an office job once the rent/bills for the premises is deducted . .

James999

it takes over 3 hours to prepare, tidy up, laundry, texting, emailing, travelling, etc.

What a load of bollocks,

Tidy up
Unless you live in a total shit hole / like a oigit should be tidy anyway
Laundry
Takes 5 mins to load washing machine and people do it daily without thought
Texting
That takes a few seconds unless you're a total fucking retard and have to use subtitles and listen to TV to match the words and understand the text
E Mailing
Same as texting
Travel
If it's an incall you don't travel

Appearance,

A girl will generally wash her hair and do her make up, a pro$$ie may tart herself up a bit more and poss slip on some stockings, but thats 10 mins unless shes a total minger

Peachybum

I also have a 'proper' job and consider the WG one a damned sight much more stress-inducing with obvious risks and persistent stalkers, text pesterers, etc, to encroach on our 'personal' time which they are NOT paying for . . Not all, but enough to drive you mad!

yorkshire123

This job brings in way more than the minimum wage! I also think 100 quid for an hour is fair considering the risks we expose ourselves to. And no that's not me fishing for sympathy, just stating facts.

My heart bleeds for you, If you would have said 100 quid is ok because thats what punters are willing to pay (supply & demand) then i could accept it but bringing in the risk factor makes your statement a load of old tosh.

yorkshire123

I also have a 'proper' job and consider the WG one a damned sight much more stress-inducing with obvious risks and persistent stalkers, text pesterers, etc, to encroach on our 'personal' time which they are NOT paying for . . Not all, but enough to drive you mad!

Well stop doing it then, its not mandatory for you to sell your body  :dash:

Sienna_Bronze

A 30 minute visit takes AT LEAST 3 Hours of a WGs time if they make the effort they should. 8 hours would just about accommodate 3 x1 hour bookings. Less income than an office job once the rent/bills for the premises is deducted . .

Sorry but I totally disagree. I see around 4/5 punters a day. It takes me 15-20 mins to prepare, grab a mega quick shower and change bedding (if it's been laid on). What are you doing for 3hrs?!

cockneybstrd

I dont know where to start on this...

Minimum Wage... Jesus.

Cleaning your gaff and putting the sheets in the washing machine and going to nail salon and for a quick ten minutes under the lights (Unless your bright orange) is hardly hard and time consuming is it. Civvy birds do it all the time and most of them arent making 300 quid a day before tax (This is using your 3x1 hour bookings at 100 quid an hour so even doing 4 days a week and pulling 1200 a week is hardly minimum wage.)

I would suggest you take these moans elsewhere like mumsnet.

Offline The High Sparrow

I would be well pleased to get 300 pounds a day

Peachybum

You obviously visit those who don't give a toss about being meticulous about their make up, perfect appearance. It takes time to travel to work premises if not your main abode for incalls. I'm sure (or maybe not after reading your comments), you would not be happy to pay a female who still has the last punters grime and gunge on them and a grotty unmade bed to lie on . . Wierd. .

Offline smiths

What a load of old bollocks.

Peachybum

Am not moaning, just stating what goes on inbetween visits and that it is a solid, non-stop race to be on time for every visit, so not 'easy' money - the actual booking is the 'easy' part.

yorkshire123

You obviously visit those who don't give a toss about being meticulous about their make up, perfect appearance. It takes time to travel to work premises if not your main abode for incalls. I'm sure (or maybe not after reading your comments), you would not be happy to pay a female who still has the last punters grime and gunge on them and a grotty unmade bed to lie on . . Wierd. .

I'm not convinced that miss Peachybum is a prossie, just a wind up merchant trying to see how far they can push it  :unknown:

James999

change bedding (if it's been laid on).

Change bedding, I've never heard of a pro$$ie changing bedding between clients, the reality is you're lucky if they turn the towel over between punters, so 8 punters in a day the towel gets turned over 4 times, at the end of the week it may get a wash if the pro$$ies got any hot water / electric credit  :sarcastic:

James999

You obviously visit those who don't give a toss about being meticulous about their make up, perfect appearance.

You sum pro$$ies up well, most just want the cash for the minimum effort, perhaps you should visit one and you may find out  :crazy:

Offline Boundless

The minimum wage is £6.31ph. This equates to £252.40 per week for 40 hours.

Take off NI approx £12 and tax approx £11 = £229 per week.

If you charge as low as £60 for a half hour then you only need to see 4 clients a week to be well above the minimum wage.

3 x 1hr bookings = at least £300 which even if it does take 8 hours, washing, tanning, cleaning the house etc is still a whopping £37.50 per hour!!
(I have not made any allowance for NI or income tax though.   :D :D )

cockneybstrd

I reckon you only have 12 per cent body fat......

Peachybum

There is no way you could tidy up, make bed, re-do make up, shower, deal with enquiries, do hair and call or text the next visitor to ask them to press the intercom, in the space of 20 minutes, but well done to you if you can. Must admit, I did have half hr inbetween visits 5 years ago but why put yourself through the stress of it and know that you are not looking 100%? I earn more now than then because my visitors do not want a harassed, half-ready, worn out female to hand their £ over to. .