Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandaxxxxx South Normanton  (Read 5993 times)

10 review(s) for mandaxxxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spacecadet95

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a month or so ago. Half an hour, £60. Had a thing in my head for a while after watching a video and was looking for someone to act it out. Found Amanda, got in touch and she was very accommodating. I wanted oral while she played with herself and as she was about to orgasm, I finish on her face. Weird, maybe but the video got me going so here I was.

Amanda is as she is in the pics. Place was easy to find and clear instructions given. I would put her at mid 40's. Husky voice and a very dirty look about her. Very easy to talk to and have a laugh with. Cracking fake tits and a great figure. Told her exactly what I wanted and she got to work.

Fully aware she was highly unlikely to actually orgasm, I just went with her acting which was very good. You could be fooled for thinking she was enjoying it and actually did cum. Her oral technique was perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted. I had read here she does rimming which I fancied but felt awkward asking for some reason. Close but no cigar. Next time. I helped her along a bit with some rubbing and when the time came, I emptied a very large load on her. Don't think she was expecting that much.

Clean up, chat and away. Definitely visit again.

Offline freddytb1

Nice review mate.
I was wondering how the role play was with her? Was it a pretty adventurous one or something straightforward like schoolteacher?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Good review. I have seen her a few times pre Covid. Yes she has been around a while but she is not one of those that have dropped into the mechanical "my way or the highway" mode. She is good fun. Just be aware she has CCTV at the entrance door but just for her safety I'm sure.
I really must make time to re visit.

Offline Stongwee53

Ive come close a few times to making contact with her. Sounds like she gives a decent service.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Ive come close a few times to making contact with her. Sounds like she gives a decent service.

From a quick look at your reviews and they type of WG you have seen, I would say she was a good prospect for you.  :hi:

Offline Stongwee53

From a quick look at your reviews and they type of WG you have seen, I would say she was a good prospect for you.  :hi:
I will definetly bear her in mind next time a fancy abit of milf. Not many about currently who id consider going for