Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK Punting now getting mentions on AdultWork  (Read 1870 times)

James999

It seems this sites influence on the punting scene is growing, just a shame this guy didn't read this site before the fat lump wasted his time  :thumbsdown:

The NEGATIVE Field report
External Link/Members Only

he says
Google her and read what comes up on UK %%%work - universally bad reviews

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It seems this sites influence on the punting scene is growing, just a shame this guy didn't read this site before the fat lump wasted his time  :thumbsdown:

The NEGATIVE Field report

he says
Google her and read what comes up on UK %%%work - universally bad reviews

UK %%%work - he can't make up his mind where he saw the reviews.

Toby

"absolutely the best lady i have been with in my life. It's hard not to fall in or get addicted to this lady she is beautiful smart funny a body to die for

Being hard not to fall in, when fucking a woman, is not something that she'd want you to boast about.  :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

I guess UK%%%Work would be the new name if UKP, P/N and A/W were to merge.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Good point! :D

Offline Silver Birch

Are we getting a leaked newsflash here  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Isn't she that lazy, flabby gutted proz that used to be called Sanjana Gulati (from Mumbai)?

Anyway, maybe she had a good excuse to cancel. A serious crisis is only a heartbeat away with most of these pro$$ies!! :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Negative ferret54 (20) 06/04/2013 15:34 Seeking Services
  didn't show I rang twice and txt but nothing back got txt at 12.18 with a reason.

Disputed: My son had an asthama attack yesterday morning and when I got him home my daughter had her whole body swollen. Her kidneys are leaking protein. Pray for her rec

:lol:

James999

That would be like Coca Cola, Pepsi and the little old lady in the west country who makes lemonade and sells 6 bottles a week merging, with UKP and AW being Coke & Pepsi and Pro$$ienet the little old lady  :sarcastic:

James999

Disputed: My son had an asthama attack yesterday morning and when I got him home my daughter had her whole body swollen. Her kidneys are leaking protein. Pray for her rec[/color]

So desperate for excuses she made up two  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

Isn't she that lazy, flabby gutted proz that used to be called Sanjana Gulati (from Mumbai)?

Anyway, maybe she had a good excuse to cancel. A serious crisis is only a heartbeat away with most of these pro$$ies!! :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Negative ferret54 (20) 06/04/2013 15:34 Seeking Services
  didn't show I rang twice and txt but nothing back got txt at 12.18 with a reason.

Disputed: My son had an asthama attack yesterday morning and when I got him home my daughter had her whole body swollen. Her kidneys are leaking protein. Pray for her rec

:lol:

Kidneys leaking protein?   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Whatever it is it sounds nasty.  :scare:

Offline punk

absolutely the best lady i have been with in my life. It's hard not to fall in or get addicted to this lady she is beautiful smart funny a body to die for

her pussy was that big  :scare: how many babies has she popped out? :unknown:

or is he a sad bastard?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So her daughter has Nephrotic syndrome.  Shit I would be very worried about the cause of it.  This although can be treated quite quickly it always comes with a serious condition that causes it as it is due to serious water retention caused by other illnesses most of which are quite serious especially in a young child

Somehow I doubt very much if she came home and her daughter was swollen she would have had a diagnoses that bloody quick to know by mid afternoon.  The hospitals I have worked in take a few hours to diagnose as blood and urine tests are needed.  If she had come home to find her daughter swollen she would have had to go to A&E which would mean it would be at least tea time before they got near a diagnoses as to start they would go with allergies whilst waiting for results then they would look at other less serious disorders as the results don't come back that quickly

If you are going to make up excuses you should at least know what it is you are talking about so you don't get found out.  Why not just say she forgot?