Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei is getting crapper at creating profiles  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

looks like the stupid twat has resorted to copy and pasting text off other adverts.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  -- mentions skype and web caming but those arent services she offers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only mentiosn direct cam but doesnt offer that either

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - appears to have stolen the text from a girl called Lady Lunar.

there's been heaps of others with profile names of Sexy Emma then the text starts Hi Im Sarah.. or the location is Croydon but then says I do outcalls in Birmingham and Aston ! 

yet more fucked up shit that AW cant be bothered to sort out.

Offline Marmalade

Well they have tagged all those with alerts ...

Offline Londonpunter30

Well they have tagged all those with alerts ...

Don't they put that on every profile that isn't verified now

Offline ViperKai

Looks like they have all already been pulled down  :D

Candyman

Don't they put that on every profile that isn't verified now

Not every profile but most. Not sure what's different about the ones that arent verified and get away without the alert

Offline ViperKai

Not every profile but most. Not sure what's different about the ones that arent verified and get away without the alert

Often wondered about that? Anyone know?

Offline Happylad

Often wondered about that? Anyone know?

I saw one girl several times whose photo` "couldn`t be verified".  She was exactly as her photo` on AW showed, and she told me she had spent so long trying to verify it without any success at all that she had given up trying.  Her Profile disappeared from AW a few weeks later and when I `phoned her she said she`d given up and got a full time job.

Offline Londonpunter30

Looks like they have all already been pulled down  :D

They'll be back later on today

Was wondering if some of the girls was maybe trafficked.. read a few other posts on the subject and realised all I had was a hunch most of these girls are run by a pimp.. no proof of any crime

Offline DrConners

Offline Londonpunter30

Just unreal.. what a twat  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You tk he has a thing for Scarlett  :lol: :lol:

if often wondered if AW sell access to an API for creating profiles via a script.. the website erally is becoming a steaming pile of wank... you only need to look at the new profiles to see it's from a pimp and they all need to be removed and banned for good.  they just dont give a shit

Offline Marmalade

Sergei will often do quantity over quality. Throw shit everywhere and hope some of it sticks long enough to get paid. AW have a template for producing a profile. Any crappy API is probably written in a Romanian basement for thicko whores. Fortunately Greasemonkey scripts, and tips on avoiding fakes, are written by our forum members for us.