Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammys Paignton  (Read 767 times)

2 review(s) for Sammy's (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jamandcream

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Met Sammy on 1 of her tours to St Austell before her latest pictures went on her profile
Booked over the phone £70 half hour with anal met early morning as never fancy kissing after she's had a mouth full of cock or spunk
Met at the at the Travel lodge easy parking and easy room access.
Met by a friendly lady better looking than her photos suggest but not a stunner
Great tits and nipples loved dfk has a bit of a belly but not too off putting , owo I love ro nice looking pussy and got wet but smelt of piss , moved on to the main event on with the bag her squatting above for balls deep anal most girls won't do it like that great technique she milked me dry up her ass.
Quick clean up chat and a kiss.
Was a good fuck but would not be regular if you like anal she is great

Offline brandevon

Yeah, it was the'smelt of piss ' quote that makes my mind up on that one.  :vomit:
Glad you had a good time though.

Offline streetstroler

Met her at the same place last summer. I'd say she looks worse in real life than her pictures.

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the no-fluff review. Refreshing.
The 2 sets of photos on her profile look like they were take at least 15 years apart.

Offline streetstroler

I reviewed her. Her profile description is misleading, she has saggy pendulous boobs and a stretched saggy belly not an hour glass figure.