Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusty Chloe 2020 - Stevenage  (Read 3389 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844072) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bobmiller

Adult work name :LUSTY CHLOE 2020

External Link/Members Only

Booking :  half hour @ £100
Venue : safe residential flats near Stevenage old town
Comms : very good by txt and call

As per adwork photos, stunning body and pretty face - Aly/Chloe which ever name she goes by is definitely worth a visit

room was of course very basic and typically hot for these flats, but didn’t bother me

Paid moneys, quick shower and then started with some great owo, she was happy to kiss although no dfk

allowed me to taste her and play with her smooth tight pussy before we started, tried various positions but having her grind on top of me was probably the best, plenty of eye contact as she moaned away and sucked on my finger

Finished up, cleaned up and some friendly chat before leaving very happy

Appreciate the price is high for the half hour but was totally worth it for me

Treat her well if you make a visit

Offline Charlie Chalk

Thanks for the review Bob - on to the HL she goes.  :thumbsup:

BUT

Treat her well if you make a visit
:thumbsdown:
Never use that phrase on here as per the Review Writing Guide:
External Link/Members Only

Online PLeisure

Thanks for filing your review, OP - she generated quite a bit of interest when she toured Heathrow a while back.

I recently sent a text enquiring if she had plans to return. Quick response, giving me her Stevenage address, lol  :rolleyes:
Then I looked at her Private Gallery - which looks like an older female, chunkier. So wasn't sure what to expect.

Would you say that her public gallery - which shows a youthful looking face and slim body is representative? Perhaps you could describe this in more detail, please. Flat stomach, firm boobs, etc.
Also, is she actually Peruvian? (having been French, then English before)  :D

Offline Charlie Chalk

Noted  :thumbsup:
Good man - don’t let it put you off posting any more reviews, it’s just that some members REALLY hate that phrase!!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Then I looked at her Private Gallery - which looks like an older female, chunkier. So wasn't sure what to expect.

Would you say that her public gallery - which shows a youthful looking face and slim body is representative? Perhaps you could describe this in more detail, please. Flat stomach, firm boobs, etc.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline unclepokey

Good man - don’t let it put you off posting any more reviews, it’s just that some members REALLY hate that phrase!!

Agree with that and would add that many punters may feel that it's a bit insulting as they always 'treat them well" and at the very least is teaching grandpa to suck eggs so to speak.

Yes, don't be put off doing reports. That's the lifeblood of this site.

Online PLeisure

:dash: :dash: :dash:
Do you not understand the difference between a Private gallery and Public gallery?  :rolleyes:

Offline Dayardie

Damn dropped her price to 90 for 30 but has fkd off to Croydon  :dash:

Op did u establish if she was actually Venezuelan or just another ROM in disguise?

Offline Horizontal pleasures