Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Nicolle  (Read 1191 times)

9 review(s) for Busty_Nicolle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

seen her twice...moves around from location to location.

Pictures accurate - size 6-8 ..decent looking...good body. Not as hot as she thinks she is...however happy to have enjoyed her body with objections.

first time i saw her ended having a duo with her friend because she did not want to be penetrated due to size ...WTF....Punted her friend while playing with her body. (London Rd - off M4)

second time..i do not why?..but my partner in crime mission was to penetrate her...personality wise clicked previously despite objections  ... Did this time penetrate her with objections ...achieved what i planned to do...however again limited service...but i enjoyed the game.

I would say a pump & dump option only...nice & friendly...but defo she will play up as i found out...prefer to showcase her body and feels that is enough..

A Negative from me.. unless you have funds to waste

Offline peter purves

Where was this punt?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trex

I would avoid seeing her 9 negatives  :scare:
She been around since 2016 and still no positive review on her, I'm surprised she still doing it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:11:46 am by Trex »

Offline peter purves

I would avoid seeing her 9 negatives  :scare:
She been around since 2016 and still no positive review on her, I'm surprised she still doing it.

Totally missed that - Looks like MoS may have done so as well :(

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:26:29 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Film Director

The wrong sort of consistent then  :lol: