Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol - Sofia S / Sophia Blank  (Read 1606 times)

1 review(s) for Sofia S (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Sophia Blank (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline foodlepoodle

I booked via phone to meet Sophia S for 1hr.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I ended up meeting Sophia Blank.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't happy about this as it is either a case of bait and switch or  the same girl is deliberately using a second profile where the pictures are very clearly not her. There are two different mobile numbers and whilst I was there, two different mobile phone ringtones went off.

So this review is about both profiles as linked above.

Comms:
The booking was made over the phone with a few follow up texts for address. This was fine. As I arrived she called me to talk me through getting access to the flat. She had a strong accent and it was not easy to hear, so it was a bit of a trouble to find.

The flat is in a great location with plenty of paid on street parking. The flat is at the top of a few flights of stairs and is nice. Shower room is good and the bedroom and bed were fine. Nice place overall.

Meeting:
The meeting got off to a tricky start as from the outset I could see that this was Sophia Blank, not the girl in the pictures from the Sophia S profile I had booked. This was my first bait and switch and it made me pretty frustrated. We sorted out paperwork during which she asked to clarify what I had booked - again, I would have expected the original booker to know this. 1hr for £100.

The girl who I was seeing, Sophia Blank, was not what I had been expecting. Booked 27yr old, got 35. Bubble perm blonde instead of wavy brunette. Weight was perhaps 15kg more than the photos. The images on the Sophia S profile were extremely clearly not of this girl within the last 10 years.

I showered and when I came back we got going. It was all very stilted and not really the GFE I was expecting. As it was a different girl, I had not done my homework on what her likes were so there was a bit of tentativeness on my side. After a a veeeery quick kiss on the lips she popped a condom on and started a blowjob / hand job combo. Not bad, but this all felt very passion-less and very far from GFE. I asked her to turn around for 69 which went very well.

After a while we went to missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then doggy. There was no kissing and it all seemed very mechanical until the doggy when we both seemed to get more into it. I popped and collapsed. Whichever Sophia it was brought me a glass of water and used baby wipes to clean us both up and dispose of the condom.

It was the middle of a heatwave so I was very hot afterwards so she offered another shower to cool down. I took the chance but decided during that I was not particularly interested in round two in the remaining 30mins,so I got dressed and left.

Aftermath:
I don't know if there are two Sophias working out of the same Berkley Square flat. I don't know if the profile for Sophia S is totally fabricated and only Sophia Blank exists. The apartment had two rooms, so it is conceivable that this bait and switch could go normally for another customer. But I was very disappointed and I will not return. I have had great visited to Charley and Rosie before which I would much rather do.

vw

thanks for the review, always good t identify lowlifes what run B&S operations.

Offline PaintBrush

Sorry to hear you had a dire one, on your first review

Romania might be a clue

Offline foodlepoodle

Thanks, first post but not first punt.

Romania was nagging at my mind as I was booking but the profile claimed 100% independent so I hoped that I would be clear of the organised Romanian rubbish and just end up with a good one.

I should have just been patient and waited for Sarah_Fit or Ava to become available.

JV547845

Thanks for the review.  You didn't have to go through with the full hour's booking.  I think many Romanians are actually OK for a basic half hour shag, but I never feel it's worth a full hour with a WG who doesn't kiss.  I'm usually not feeling it anymore half an hour into a no-kiss booking anyway.  You do what you like though.

Offline foodlepoodle

Good advice, JV547845, but when I paid I had no idea what I was getting into.

We all live and learn. No more booking GFE from Romanians, and I will have to read a positive UKP review before meeting anyone again!

Offline ciderhead

Play safe for a while and stick to well reviewed girls, when you toftt you have to take the good with the bad

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry for your disappointment. Most of us have been there going for Romanians. You just have to learn from on the Experience.

Offline foodlepoodle

Play safe for a while and stick to well reviewed girls, when you toftt you have to take the good with the bad

Understood, but what does toftt exactly mean? I presume something like "trying a girl with limited feedback that you have not met before"

Offline ciderhead

Take one for the team, trying out an unknown might be  good or Mabe not, but informative to the rest of us

Offline neonboy

Really wish I had seen this before I seen this girl this morning. Horrible waste of my hard earned cash. Not had a pint for a while but was really looking forward to it.
Comma okay easy to find location in old market area. Soon as I seen her I could tell it was not the girl in the photos. I should have turned around there and then but decided to go in for half an hour. Made my excuse that I didn’t have enough time for the hour I had originally text for. Clothes off and rubber on. After about 5minjtes probably less I said to her I was going to cum. She just carried on so I gave up and shot my load. I’m sorry for £60 for half hour I expect more than just a blow job. All in all a complete waste of my money and morning. Do not book this lady !!!

Offline Chatte Noir

Really wish I had seen this before I seen this girl this morning. Horrible waste of my hard earned cash. Not had a pint for a while but was really looking forward to it.
Comma okay easy to find location in old market area. Soon as I seen her I could tell it was not the girl in the photos. I should have turned around there and then but decided to go in for half an hour. Made my excuse that I didn’t have enough time for the hour I had originally text for. Clothes off and rubber on. After about 5minjtes probably less I said to her I was going to cum. She just carried on so I gave up and shot my load. I’m sorry for £60 for half hour I expect more than just a blow job. All in all a complete waste of my money and morning. Do not book this lady !!!

So you can now see why reviews are useful? When are you going to do one to help others ?

Offline neonboy

I have done a review before but I think I didn’t do it in the right place on here so doesn’ show me having done one