Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amber_belle - stevenage  (Read 1879 times)

15 review(s) for amber_belle (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bobmiller

External Link/Members Only

Just seen this beauty,  had a spare 30 mins and was local to the hotel in the centre of stevenage

Stunning girl, definetly my new regular punt.. very pretty, with perfect soft skin, nice pert boobs and tight bum

she sat over me and started with a sensual french kissing, guiding my hands to her already wet pussy, maintained eye contact as I played with her clit and slipped my fingers deep  inside bringing her to cum - which she then licked off my fingers  :yahoo:

onto deepthroat oral without to die for!  plenty of spitting and eye contact throughout and then switched to 69
She stopped part way through and asked me to fuck her mouth.. I was blown away! had to oblige :) and continued to finger fuck her tight pussy

Sex in misssionary , doggy & finally cowgirl  with more french kissing until I blew my load with her squating up and down (Can you believe I was gutted by this as I wanted the full CIM finish)

Lads this is one not to be missed ! I know most will say stay away from Romanians but this one in my book is a clear exception