Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: she's a very kinky girl...  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Highlander

The kind you don't take home to mother! (Sang Rick James possibly referring to this super freak)

External Link/Members Only

In Newcastle if anyone's feeling brave and or stupid...
Personally, I'll pass.

Jay-Jay

You could hazard a guess that an irate ex has created that !

Jay

Offline jonalpha

It does read like that but the photos seem decent. Is it a wg who's been found out by a now very cross boyfriend?

Offline portable

Totally fake, because a truly filthy freak would offer "shit in ass" service. All I'm seeing is "piss in ass". Amateur. Although having said that, she makes up for it with the "cum in my eyeballs" and "snorting all your cum" services.

Oh, wait, she doesn't take bank drafts. Oh well. That's me out. I hope she pays off her "mad" bills somehow.

Offline Highlander

Haha, one of the most insane profiles I've ever seen. Agreed Portable, amateur indeed, although I'm sure if 'space docking' was a category on Adultwork she'd have that ticked also.

Offline Lamnguin

This profile rings a bell- I'm sure she had a very similar one up some time ago only with much lower prices and different (though consistent) photos. There was a rant on there about someone wanting to pay her by banker's draft, so that is probably where that comes from. Can't remember the name on the profile, but I think there was too much content and detail for anyone to have bothered to fake it.

Online Kev3773

Just rang and she offered me appointment £100 /hr all in anal etc, gave me her postcode.Fake ? Not sure.

Offline mcb

The kind you don't take home to mother! (Sang Rick James possibly referring to this super freak)
Is it wrong I sang the thread title to that song before even clicking it?

Offline Bengeo13

What a sweet little thing,  almost angelic!
I was just about to make a booking and then noticed she doesn't accept bankers drafts, so that's me unlucky again.

Offline sesalovdarlo

For christ sake. Spent 10 minutes looking for my secure Key and she doesnt accept bankers draft anyway!!!

Online Kev3773

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hmmm something not right here haha
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:30:03 am by alfie2013 »

Online johnny34

Hmmm something not right here haha

Also 'BBW Saraa' (sorry no link), same group of pimped Romanians by the looks of it.